• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Frex_Ceafus|B.A.T. Thread

Started by Frex_Ceafus, August 18, 2011, 09:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frex_Ceafus

Hello, Its me Frex_Ceafus from Simtropolis, I have decided to start a thread here, I have multiple projects on the STEX, and am currently working on Popeyes Chicken, Here is what I have so far.

metarvo

Good to see you here, Frex.  I just love that chicken from Popeyes!  I don't recall seeing one available for SC4 before, so it will be a welcome addition for sure.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Frex_Ceafus

Thanks, I am having trouble with BAT4Max5, its previews are messing up and It said nitelites are incompatible with my version of 3ds max, and I am using 3ds max 2010

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Frex_Ceafus

I am new to B.A.T. 4 Max, how to export it when I am done, I have read thsupport thread, but it makes no sense to me, can yall help?

Girafe

Quote from: Frex_Ceafus on August 18, 2011, 02:06:34 PM
I am new to B.A.T. 4 Max, how to export it when I am done, I have read thsupport thread, but it makes no sense to me, can yall help?

follow Simfox's tuto step by step:

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/topic/40623-bat4max-v5/

Quote from: Frex_Ceafus on August 18, 2011, 10:44:50 AM
Thanks, I am having trouble with BAT4Max5, its previews are messing up and It said nitelites are incompatible with my version of 3ds max, and I am using 3ds max 2010

the fact that when you install bat4max for the first time is normal after what's messing up during previews?
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Frex_Ceafus

I can't access simtropolis right now, I am banned for 2 weeks, when
I can I will surely look at it though  :thumbsup: but the previews are tiny little and I have to zoom in 3or4times to see my models.

Girafe

Quote from: Frex_Ceafus on August 18, 2011, 09:07:50 PM

multi accounts? ...
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Frex_Ceafus

Quote from: Girafe on August 19, 2011, 04:03:39 AM
Quote from: Frex_Ceafus on August 18, 2011, 09:07:50 PM

multi accounts? ...

one was my bother, the other one I created to talk to them about my first banning

Frex_Ceafus

I am about to put roof junk on, then nightlight, and finally export.

Frex_Ceafus

Aaron Graham

Nice model, are you using Max?
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

metarvo

Now, look at that!  It looks you're ready to spice things up with some tasty chicken.  Good work.  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Frex_Ceafus

Aaron: Yeah, I modeled it in max, then couldn't figure B.A.T. 4 Max out and exported it as a .3ds file and am finishing it in gmax
Metarvo: Thank You

Aaron Graham

Have you looked at the BAT 4 MAx thread on ST?

Have you installed it, and is it BAT MAx version 5?

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/topic/40623-bat4max-v5/
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Frex_Ceafus

I can't access that at the moment due to my banning, but I have tried to look at it, but its hard for me to understand, I will give it another shot, as soon as september 2nd rolls around, its B.A.T. 4 max 5 too.

Frex_Ceafus

Mulu2065

I'll be following this more, I hope you BAT more. ;D

Frex_Ceafus

Sorry for not posting here, I will start posting again ;D and as soon as I figure out how to upload to the LEX, I will ;D

Anywho, here is my newest Project, Some Rowhouses!