• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Superb , Arthur !

&apls &apls &apls

Quote from: art128 on January 15, 2011, 03:36:24 PM

Badsim -  .... If I had the time and patience, i would for sure make my region fully loted, just like you do.. but I have too many things to do these times... Just to set up this update it took more than a week !

Yep , I know ... that's why I don't only consider LotEditing  when I'm looking at MDs around . :)

Everything looks naturally placed & coherent ... the river is particularly well done . What a pity about these visual glitches around the pipelines indeed ... but the vapor  of the nuclear power plant is something you can improve easily by using several Effect_natural_gas_smoke like that :

And you'll get this :

Not absolutely perfect either , but ... ::)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

rooker1

Awesome work Arthur.  I love the way you mix the residential areas with the industrial.  And that power plant looks great as well.  Your MD has really come along way since the begining, it too is one of my favourites now a days. &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

kelis

Great job Art  &apls &apls !! I like that industrial ambient, Great job again my friend.

Saudos  ;)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

kbieniu7

Good work next time! I must admit that, you inspired me  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

noahclem

Great update!  &apls  The nuclear complex looks great and as always you do such a nice job with the photoshopping!

Tomas Neto

kwakelaar

Going for the artistic tour, and you have done that very well. Great looking images, you have really become very good at making these "modern" blocks with the green filling in between. They look just like they should.

nedalezz

Wow, what an update!

Your nuclear powerplant is absolutely gorgeous - very realistic and Soviet Union-y!

The whole batch of pictures, especially the mosaics, were just a sight to behold. Fantastic stuff!

Yan077

Extremy realistic, another extremly good update ! Wow  :o

io_bg

Quite an extensive usage of highways considering the location of your MD ::) Anyway, nice work on the power complex and that commie town.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

peter007

penguin007

Great town which looks perfectly shaped and naturally grown and the nuclear power station looks suitably vast

Will

Orange_o_

Amazing, your work is great, even without batch editing  ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

canyonjumper

Awesome couple of updates Arthur! I love the mining town and the river, very well done!

Your friend,
                                   Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

art128

bat - Thanks a lot my friend for your usual comments !

Battlecat - very impressive, yeah, will try to make one more impressive than this one !  :P

nbvc - yes, a part of the mosaic has been lost while saving in photoshop, dunno why..  &mmm

Badsim - Thanks for the comment, Cédric ! I'll try using the props you showed me.  :thumbsup:

RickD - Thanks !

rooker1 - Wow, thanks Robin, i'm so glad my MD is one of your favorite ! I must say yours is one of my personal favorite too (btw, can't wait til' a new update from you ;) )

kelis - Muchas gracias amigo, Yo aprecio mucho tus comentes.  :P

kbieniu7 - I'm glad I inspired you ! Thanks for the comment Kamil !  ;)

noahclem - Thanks !  :P

Tomas Neto - Muito obrigado amigo !

kwakelaar - Thank a lot, Gjermund !

nedalezz - Thanks Nedal, i'm glad you liked this update !  :P

Yan077 - Merci !

io_bg - And why that ?  You can see only two highways in the mosaics, give some arguments why I use too much highways. And what about the location of my MD ? Why a Russian-y city located at the place where the real Kazan is (btw you should take a look over at Google Earth and you'll see that there ARE highways. oh but yes, you're too busy with school to see that, or you're playing CSS or anything else. ) should not have highways ? Think of it, and don't ask me a bout the verbs tenses, grammar etc.

peter007 - Thanks for the comment !  ;D

penguin007 - Thanks !

Orange_o_ - Tien, David... ça faisait longtemps ! Merci pour ton commentaire!  :P

canyonjumper - Thanks Jordan !

Kazan - Kremlin

Will you spot my BATs ?  ;)

I hope you enjoyed this update,
-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Nice two new images of your great city!
It's fantastic! :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more... ;)

noahclem

peter007

mave94

Very good city!
Nice W2W buildings... :thumbsup:

-Matthijs