LEX Latest Uploads

Menu

LEX File Exchange
EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia
Network Addon Mod
Dependencies
Chat
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

April 10, 2021, 05:26:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
LEX File Exchange Discussion / Re: POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX
« Last post by Tarkus on March 19, 2021, 06:05:03 AM »
cshine and darthvader77, I've just sent both of you PMs with details/instructions.

-Alex
« Last post by darthvader77 on March 19, 2021, 12:23:13 AM »
My username is darthvader77. When I go to register for the LEX, It says that account already exists, but when I go to log in, it says my password is incorrect. I changed the password before attempting that but it didn't do any good.
« Last post by cshine on March 18, 2021, 01:56:14 PM »
 I've tried a few times to put my email in for a password reset. Supposedly it's the same one as my forum account, but have yet to receive an email. Thanks
I've just investigated the issue--it's an LHD-only issue.  I'm currently exploring a couple of possible solutions to it, attempting to figure out which one will work best.  It will be fixed for NAM 40.  (Edit: I now have my solution working as of a few moments ago, so I can officially 100% confirm this improvement for NAM 40.)

Looking forward to NAM40 already  ;D
Keep up the excellent work, it's all very very much appreciated.
One Tile Roundabout Issue

Hello everyone. I've just recently started playing again and yesterday was playing around with NAM 39.  Everything is great and a huge thank you to all involved.

I just can't seem to get the One Tile Road/Road Roundabout to work...

I have fully installed NAM39 and to my knowledge the only option I changed was to LHD and European Textures...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I've just investigated the issue--it's an LHD-only issue.  I'm currently exploring a couple of possible solutions to it, attempting to figure out which one will work best.  It will be fixed for NAM 40.  (Edit: I now have my solution working as of a few moments ago, so I can officially 100% confirm this improvement for NAM 40.)

Also, nickWtn, I've added some more code to cover that situation with the FTL/QuickTurn Type 220 x Type 220 T-intersection.  The fix there will be incorporated in NAM 40 as well.

-Alex
One Tile Roundabout Issue

Hello everyone. I've just recently started playing again and yesterday was playing around with NAM 39.  Everything is great and a huge thank you to all involved.

I just can't seem to get the One Tile Road/Road Roundabout to work...

I have fully installed NAM39 and to my knowledge the only option I changed was to LHD and European Textures...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

SimCity 4 General Discussion / Re: Tropical Storm squalls over City
« Last post by HurricaneMod10 on March 15, 2021, 07:33:12 PM »
This is very annoying UFO Mothership Supercell Storm. &hlp

&hlp
« Last post by AsimPika3172 on March 13, 2021, 05:35:45 PM »
Wow....  :o Supercell!!!!  :laugh: So very dangerous...  ()stsfd()
Mayors' Diaries / Re: Evolution of Windwatt
« Last post by Ralfger on March 13, 2021, 03:33:51 PM »
Update 15: FUB Cargo Hub

Replies:
@AsimPika3172: Thank you - enjoy the update!

Today, I want to give you a first insight in the development of Fuerstenberg International's new cargo hub, which extends to the north between the runway and hills. 300 meters wide and nearly one kilometer long, the airfield can accommodate 30 aircrafts.

15.1 Under construction - the apron of the cargo hub (right click for large view)

15.2 Bustling with activity

15.5 Remediation work next to loading work....

15.6 A fast mail plane is loaded.

Enjoy, have fun and take care!
« Last post by alejogc13 on March 12, 2021, 07:06:11 PM »
I wonder how it will look in game :P
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]