LEX Latest Uploads

Menu

LEX File Exchange
EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia
Network Addon Mod
Dependencies
Chat
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

April 10, 2021, 04:29:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
@Une_ame

Maybe I'll post something this weekend, I've been pretty busy.  :thumbsup:

2021 Mercedes-Benz S600 Maybach:

2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS600 Maybach:

2020 Pagani Huayra Tricolore:

2020 Fiat 500x Sport:

2020 BMW 8-Series Convertible:

2020 BMW Alpina B7:

2010 Mercedes-Benz S500

The L1 RRW x Road DxO is indeed not supported at present.  To my knowledge, L2, surprisingly enough, is (the ERRW development thus far focused more on L2, mainly to render the existing puzzle pieces obsolete quicker).

-Alex

Thank you for the information. so back to L2, then ;)
Does anyone know how I can make this not look like this? Not a big fan of the little space there between the RHW and the FAR pieces. I tried flattening out the terrain but that didn't seem to help.

Network Addon Mod (NAM) / Re: 2 Lane roads connecting to Avenue
« Last post by pieman102 on April 08, 2021, 11:02:33 AM »
That's really, really strange.  Only thing I can think of is that you have something ancient hiding in your Plugins that's overriding some part of the NAM Controller.  Try it with a clean Plugins folder, and then after adding NAM 40 into that clean Plugins folder.

Also, check the version number on your SimCity 4.exe file.  It'd be helpful to where you got your copy of SC4: GOG, Steam, Origin, off the original discs, or somewhere else?

-Alex

I play on a Mac so there isn't an exe file as far as Im concerned. I play Simcity 4 on steam. Honestly I don't know if I want to fix the issue. There are some spots in my cities where a street connects to only one half of an avenue and I cant really it go through all the way because of a nearby flexpiece for example. Either way, I just find it interesting that the streets and roads have been the other way around for me, at least with avenues.
NAM Creations / Re: RealRailway (RRW) - Development and Support
« Last post by roadgeek on April 08, 2021, 10:51:41 AM »
Is there any future plan for Elevated rail over RHW. The only thing we have now, is OXO.
Independent Mod Projects / Re: Atex Tubes Monorail Addon
« Last post by City_Slider on April 08, 2021, 09:38:23 AM »
Sad, that this Thread is History. Could someone finished this Mod ;-)

Oliver
Show us your... / Re: Show us your shoreline/seaport
« Last post by Une_ame on April 08, 2021, 07:59:54 AM »

th=720]https://i.imgur.com/GHUtFlN.jpg[/img]

This harbor is realy nice, may i ask you where you find it ?

Tx
Independent BAT (Building Architect Tool) Projects / Re: Barroco Hispano BAT Thread
« Last post by Une_ame on April 08, 2021, 07:57:55 AM »
2021 Renault Kangoo Express Van:

2021 Renault Kangoo:

2020 Renault Talisman:

Airbus H-135:

Church:

Woahh, i can think aout half a dozen place in my city to place thoses beauties !!!

Awesome.
Network Addon Mod (NAM) / Re: 2 Lane roads connecting to Avenue
« Last post by Tarkus on April 08, 2021, 02:47:50 AM »
That's really, really strange.  Only thing I can think of is that you have something ancient hiding in your Plugins that's overriding some part of the NAM Controller.  Try it with a clean Plugins folder, and then after adding NAM 40 into that clean Plugins folder.

Also, check the version number on your SimCity 4.exe file.  It'd be helpful to where you got your copy of SC4: GOG, Steam, Origin, off the original discs, or somewhere else?

-Alex
SC4PIM (PIM-X/X-Tool) / Re: Functional Road Through Lots in PIM-X LE
« Last post by Andreas on April 08, 2021, 01:04:28 AM »
By default, the Maxis tools include only the Lot Exemplar file into the *.SC4Lot file, while ploppables also have a Building Exemplar file. For growables, this file is included in the *.SC4Desc file. TE properties are added to both exemplar files, and I think SC4Tool expects to see both exemplars in the *.SC4Lot file. You can open the *.SC4Desc file with the Reader, copy the Lot Exemplar file and then paste it into the *.SC4Lot file, save it and then remove the *.SC4Desc file. Now you might be able to edit the lot in the TE Editor properly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10