• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

gn_leugim

QuoteThis update was a pain to do. Getting the right building to grow was hard as hell..

bulldozer tool + Chita speeed FTW :D

I hope you liked the update!

it is a very nice one, although the size, it is good in quality. I like it :)  :thumbsup:

nas-t

no mosaic? :'(
just kidding great urban update and nice construction site!

Ricky112233

Wonderful Update! Lovin' the Shinkansen at the station, such beautiful trains those Japanese fellers' created! $%Grinno$%

What an incredible update! :thumbsup:

(Should I really have to say it again and again? $%Grinno$%
Well, I guess I'll just keep sayin' it in order to keep ya motivated. :))

-Ricky :)
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--

Gugu3

Wonderful update!love the city pics and the train station under construction!about the tram line...is the station next to the train one a sort of tram in road terminal?because I can't see anymore tracks after that!if so where did you find that?

noahclem

Great update! The night shot is sublime  :o  Trams, construction, and other bats are all enticing as well  &apls

art128

Hello !

First let me apology for missing the update yesterday. I was sick the entire week end ( massive headache, sneezing etc) Yesterday when going back to from school, I made some quick modding on something, and then I had literally no inspiration in Simcity. You know, you end up in the region view doing nothing but glaring at your cities from far away. Then decide to open a tile but to end up not knowing what to do... it's frustrating.

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated!

Gugu3, I found the tram terminus Here[Link], by Uki-sim.

Rickyyyyy , thank you for your comment my friend!

You're so damn right, gn_leugim. Always that bulldozer and chita spead!

Thanks benoit It's even harder the game likes to troll.. You lay different 2x2 High density commercial zone, and it gives you as many time as it can the same 1x2 building! And I'm not even talking about the HOUSES in the HIGH DENSITY areas.... God damnit. aaah  the joy of this game..

Actually Kamil, this branch of the tram is going to end in a depot. ;)

I think they can be opened, Willy. I'm not sure, never took these trains. [Never been to japan  $%Grinno$% ]

Okay guys, today we've got some more pictures from Hiroshima! Just some things to say, not much. The area along the rail line is old. Once the new station is finished, there will be a massive redevelopment plan going on here.

Also a cookie to anyone who can guess what they are building at the end of the mosaic.

Hope you liked this update!

-Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Ricky112233

First reply--yaay :P

Once again, a wonderful update! Are you sure you've never been to Japan before, 'cause it looks like you live there! I've 'only' been there once, but I was 6 soo... ::)

Geeee, I wonder what they're building there, 'cause I have no clue. Maybe an underground railway station?
Idunno, we'll have to find out and see. Besides, I think I'd rather have a donut from one of Japan's most favorite and well known chains-- Mister Donut! :D
EDIT: Mazda factory maybe? I really want that cookie! :'(

Cheers,

-Ricky :)
Yes, I love aviation
15--

nbvc

RickD

Very nice pictures.  :thumbsup: I know this very well, too, when I open a city but can't build anything because I am totally out of ideas.  &mmm
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Swordmaster

Great shots again. Are they building something sports-related?

BTW, if you're out of ideas, why not take a different approach and do something you haven't done yet? Make a map or so.

Cheers
Willy

gn_leugim

hmm they are building a space elevator to feed the monkeys they forgot on the space shuttle orbiting Las Vegas? :o

Anyway, nice update :D

vortext

Great couple of updates Arthur!  &apls

The nightshots are just excellent, as well as the construction sites. The rainy mosiac is awesome and to answer the question, I usually scroll down once, pretty fast, just to get a first impression. Than I'll go up-and-down a couple of times, stopping here and there to appreciate the details like the little drainage canal and (baseball?) park just above the trainbridge for example.

The urban area looks neat, though some Prepo buildings seem out of place to me. And since I like cookies my bet is on a hospital. Or perhaps an university. Or a museum? Or a library? Okay, Il'll stop . .

I hope you'll get well soon and brimming with inspiration again. Keep it up!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

moonlinght

Great! &apls The circumference of Hiroshima Station is actually currently being developed. I did not know that those would redevelop because my place is 700km away from Hiroshima. I suppose you live in Hiroshima, don't you? ;D

io_bg

Seems like I'm late for the party :-[ but wow, what an awesome OSITM this is! Really liking your last city, especially the night shots &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

noahclem

Great work again  &apls  I just love the way your USL colors make all those night shots look!!

art128

Okay, I'm mad now.

I was working on an update, and guess what ? general shutdown in all the district..........
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nas-t

Ricky112233

Like I said yesterday--when the power goes out and it's unexpected, it can be quite a pain in the rear-end! :'(
Yes, I love aviation
15--