• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Vale Paulista - Coroados

Started by Tomas Neto, June 04, 2009, 12:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

ALPHAVILLE

The great city of Panamby has prestige among the city's agricultural of the region of Vale Paulista.
This condition creates allied and rival cities. Among the largest cities of rivals Panamby is Alphaville.
Alphaville is a city with great emphasis on livestock, agriculture and mining.

ALPHAVILLE

Ennedi

I like your MD very much!

Beautiful colors, very good planning and great mosaics!  &apls
And very nice closeups in the last update  :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Rayden

I haven't been able to look around the MDs section due to lack of time, so, I missed this lost jewel so far. This is certainly going to be among the hall of fame if you keep doing this kind of job.

Parabéns Tomas, é um prazer olhar para estes mosaicos.  &apls

art128

Seriously, that mosaic is very huuuuuge my friend !  :o  I really love the commercial area in the top.
Take care,
-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kimcar

:angrymore: Stop making this big mosaic................Cause i always drop of my bench and i loose my eyes. :D Nan continue your fantastic work mate. &apls &apls

FrankU

Orange_o_

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

calibanX

Very nice mosaics. Even the power lines look cool. Great use of the various ploppable trees.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Bobbi

@Tomas Neto
The mosaics is very good!  &apls Especially ALPHAVILLE ,the mine is very cool!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

---Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

danielcote

very beautiful. You should make a tutorial for rural settings.

nedalezz

Fantastic mosaic, which is made even more incredible by your eye for detail. How you place the trees, the livestock, the train tracks, the housing, its all 10/10!

Schulmanator

Like McDonald's says... I'm lovin' it!  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Tomas Neto

Ennedi
I like your MD very much!
Beautiful colors, very good planning and great mosaics! 
And very nice closeups in the last update 
Adam
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Adam, my friend!!! Thank you!!!

Rayden
I haven't been able to look around the MDs section due to lack of time, so, I missed this lost jewel so far.
This is certainly going to be among the hall of fame if you keep doing this kind of job.
Parabéns Tomas, é um prazer olhar para estes mosaicos.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot my friend!!!
Silvio, prazer maior é ter a honra de sua visita em meu diário!!! Fico super feliz em estar fazendo grandes amizades por aqui!!!

art128
Seriously, that mosaic is very huuuuuge my friend !   
I really love the commercial area in the top.
Take care,
-Arthur. 
Hahaha, very huuuuge... Arthur, your visit in my MD is always a big joy for me!!! Thank you guy!!!

kimcar
Stop making this big mosaic................Cause i always drop of my bench and i loose my eyes. 
Nan continue your fantastic work mate.
Hahaha, I arise here, causing problems due to the size of the mosaics!!! Many thanks my friend!!!

FrankU
Beautiful, really beautiful! 
Thank you!!!

Orange_o_
It is really very beautiful 
Thank you!!!

calibanX
Very nice mosaics. Even the power lines look cool. Great use of the various ploppable trees.
Geoff
Hi Geoff, many thanks my friend !!!

Bobbi
Tomas Neto
The mosaics is very good! Especially ALPHAVILLE ,the mine is very cool!!!!!!!!  
Bobbi
Thanks a lot, Bobbi

danielcote
very beautiful. You should make a tutorial for rural settings.
Hi Daniel, nice see you here my friend!!! Good idea!!! A tutorial would be somewhat a lot lawful of be done!!! 

nedalezz
Fantastic mosaic, which is made even more incredible by your eye for detail.
How you place the trees, the livestock, the train tracks, the housing, its all 10/10!
Thank you my friend!!! Is marvelous receive this praise of someone so talented, as you!!!

Schulmanator
Like McDonald's says... I'm lovin' it! 
Hahahaha..., Hi Bruce!!! I say the same for all yours MDs, they are wonderful!!! Many thanks my friend!!!

MARACAINA

Continuing our walk through the Vale Paulista, comes another city, called Maracaina!
Maracaina is a city of great size and very complex in its urban planning.

Earth quake

Wow, wonderfull Mosaïc. &apls
This city is just awesome.

Vivien.

Jmouse

You've posted some really nice mosaics filled with beautiful scenery, Thomas. Good job! Your TPW is especially well done, and I rather like your choice and combination of trees – never seen that before. I'm a bit late catching up with Vale Paulista, but now that I've found it, I'll definitely be back on a regular basis.

Later...
Joan

rooker1

Fantastic work here.  But I do have one little suggestion....please oh please download a modd that gets rid of those palm trees (if you have not already).  Your second last update, near the end of the last mosaic made me gringe when I saw the palm trees.
Other than that, I think you are going to gain a large following with this MD.  Keep up the great work.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Splime

Wow, this is an excellent MD! I especially love the mosaics, there's something about them which is amazing!  :thumbsup:

kimcar

Incredible work once again  &apls &apls Every details is well thinking and some bats look nicer in your MD
I really like your MD. :thumbsup:

calibanX

I think you've become the mosaic king. That last one is certainly the MOAM...Mother of All Mosaics! It takes me a while to get through them as I scroll looking at the incredible details. Great work again.

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Tomas Neto

Earth quake
Wow, wonderfull Mosaïc.
This city is just awesome.
Vivien.
Thank you!!! Many thanks my friend!!!

Jmouse
You’ve posted some really nice mosaics filled with beautiful scenery, Thomas.
Good job! Your TPW is especially well done, and I rather like your choice and combination of trees – never seen that before.
I’m a bit late catching up with Vale Paulista, but now that I’ve found it, I’ll definitely be back on a regular basis.
Later…
Joan
I'm very happy with your words about my MD, my friend! Thank you Joan!

rooker1
Fantastic work here.  But I do have one little suggestion....please oh please download a modd that gets rid of those palm trees (if you have not already).
Your second last update, near the end of the last mosaic made me gringe when I saw the palm trees.
Other than that, I think you are going to gain a large following with this MD.  Keep up the great work.
Robin  
Hi Robin, thank you my friend!!!

Splime
Wow, this is an excellent MD! I especially love the mosaics, there's something about them which is amazing!
Many thanks Splime!!! Thanks a lot, my friend!!!

kimcar
Incredible work once again. Every details is well thinking and some bats look nicer in your MD.
I really like your MD.
Hi my friend, very good see you here again!!! Thanks a lot my friend!!! Many thanks!!!

calibanX
I think you've become the mosaic king. That last one is certainly the MOAM...
Mother of All Mosaics! It takes me a while to get through them as I scroll looking at the incredible details. Great work again.
Take care.
Geoff
Hahahaha, the Mother of All Mosaics... Thank you my friend!!! And once again I say you...: congratulation for the OSITM!!!