• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Tenth Anniversary of Sim City 4

Started by dedgren, December 27, 2012, 07:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

Just a little over two weeks to the day of the release of the game that has brought us all together here.

What will you do to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of SC4?

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

mike3775

I'm going to load up old cities I found on DVD-R's and wreak havoc on them with disasters

Serkanner

Quote from: dedgren on December 27, 2012, 07:57:33 PM
Just a little over two weeks to the day of the release of the game that has brought us all together here.

What will you do to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of SC4?

David

I have recently installed the game after a few years of absence. I still enjoy playing the game and forsee I will till at least the release of the new Sicmcity ... I will give the new version a fair chance.

metarvo

I imagine I'll probably do a marathon SC4 playing session for a day (RL permitting), even though I might stop once in a while to come here.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

sunv123

I'll probably show a bunch of pictures, like a mini MD in my own MD, Riverton on what "experiments" I do when I play. It'll be fun, I guess. Not going to be as good as what David will do. :P

Looking forward to it. It would be really cool if we all got together here and said some things about ourselves and why we even thought about playing simcity. As to coming here, I'll probably come in the morning and afternoon, got stuff to do. ::)

It'll be great.

-sunv123
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Swordmaster

I'll be planning how to spend the next 10 years. Fully developing PSC might take the better of that period and I don't hesitate one bit to say so.

Cheers
Willy

FrankU

I will do my best to add another ten years to the life span of this fantastic game.  :thumbsup:

Diggis

I returned. What better gift could I give?

FrankU