• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4D DVD

Started by BarbyW, August 04, 2008, 04:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RippleJet

Quote from: JBSimio on October 29, 2008, 03:10:46 PM
What do you think... should we just go ahead and make this official?

I would never have guessed what that was... :D

But you're only showing one version out of ten... ::)  ...lingual versions, that is...

JBSimio

Excellent, Marc!   &apls  I was actually just there a couple weeks ago, so I won't give it away just yet... ;)

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Pat

OMG I knew it I knew it I knew it wooohoo!!! I must get the DVD for sure!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

wes.janson

Oh.. my paypal account is just itching to be used for this DVD. I cannot wait.. especially for that university.. HUBBA HUBBA!

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

sim-al2

Owww.... there so awesome!  :thumbsup: Too bad I'll never be able to get one.  ()sad()  :'(    That university is absolutely awesome!
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

CasperVg

Is the Clayhurst University one lot, or is it modular? Either way, it looks splendid.

EDIT: [referring to BarbyW's reply under this post] Now that is even better, I can't wait for it!
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

BarbyW

It is modular with lots of lots and options :thumbsup:
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

JBSimio

56 lots to be exact...  :D

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

toxicpiano

Any idea of a release date?
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

callagrafx

Quote from: toxicpiano on November 01, 2008, 11:44:52 AM
Any idea of a release date?

an idea.....

patience is a virtue  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Pat

Hey Lee are you going to have your Marina on the DVD or is that a volume 2 idea?  Also when I order my dvd can I get your signature please!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

RippleJet

Quote from: Pat on November 01, 2008, 11:55:46 AM
Hey Lee are you going to have your Marina on the DVD or is that a volume 2 idea?

Since the Marina is a project that barely has been started,
and the master DVD is already burnt, I cannot really see how he would manage that... ::)

callagrafx

Quote from: RippleJet on November 05, 2008, 04:25:52 AM
Since the Marina is a project that barely has been started,
and the master DVD is already burnt, I cannot really see how he would manage that... ::)

You'd be surprised....but at the same time correct  :thumbsup: 

Not a hope at the mo, I have 375 (yes, that wasn't a typo) product models to render in full colour, wireframe and exploded to get done by the middle of the month, so all my 3D time is spent on this.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

fantnet

Will any of the BATs made by Yoder7652 from his Osturland MD be included as content on this DVD?

art128

Amsterdam ArenA  :o :o I want it !! lol
can't wait to see what's the next thing in the DVD  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Pat

Fantnet I think that would be a thing you would need to ask Yoder himself...

toxicpiano

Quote from: fantnet on November 05, 2008, 10:29:40 AM
Will any of the BATs made by Yoder7652 from his Osturland MD be included as content on this DVD?

Isn't the 'velodrome' a Blam release? Where can I find it btw lol

fantnet

toxicpiano - You can find that on stex - lookup BLAM

Pat