• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weixc812

Hmm, I think your style is somehow getting closer to Kelis's Japanese pics  ;D
Anyway I love it so much  &apls
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

gn_leugim

BrotherJie

excellent japanese style~
和風浓鬰~

vortext

Lovely updates Arthur!  &apls

Though I've to agree the junker ships do seem rather large, the mmping is just great and the nightpics are gorgeous!   :thumbsup:

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

art128

Thank you guys!

Ethan!!!!! It's great to see you back my friend! How have you been!?

nas-t and Vortext, I will try to resize it. I don't know how but I guess I'll learn it soon enough.

To be honest, Shark7, I have no clue what those pipes are. It looked nice and complicated at the same time so I thought I could put them here. The most surprising is that it looks nice in the region view.

I'm honored you think that, weixc812, I have always been a great fan of Jonathan's works and his Japanese regions really inspired me to start my own. To this day I owe him a lot for making such exceptional and inspirational pictures.

Okay guys, today we are leaving the small areas to get in the suburbs. Well more where the suburbs starts to be precise, in Asaminami-ku (安佐南区). This update is located just north of the Central Station ( which I still have to create, uh. Guess that will be my next BAT.).

So lets enjoy the pictures.

I hope you liked the update!

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

What an amazing picture, Arthur, I really enjoy with your Japanese region. I like to see how you build your cities near of the mountains or seas/rivers, it is very common in Japan because there is not space, Keep up the good work my friend and thanks for your comment about me, I think you are a master right now and you don't need more inspiration !!

Please Arthur Keep it up  :thumbsup:

PD: I know that you are waiting for my Japanese tower, I only need to do another lot to can upload the tower because the lot which I`m using now has a lot of dependencies, so if you want I can send you for MP the model, okay ?

Greetings my friend and Cuidate  :) !!
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

vortext

Great to see some highrise!  :thumbsup:

As for resizing, Cogeo's Model Tweaker will do the job just fine.  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

ecoba

Another fantastic update, Arthur! Your cities are so beautiful. I really love the way you detail the shorelines.

As for me, I've been doing pretty well and I'm glad to be back!  :)

Ethan x

moonlinght

Very wonderful! :thumbsup: Than before, your city looks more Japanese-style &apls
If you are not using this Japanese R$$, please you will check it out ;)
Note:This Lot will overwrite the default low-rise R$$.

nbvc

noahclem

Great mosaic and nice looking suburban area  &apls  I like how the diagonal roads look quite nice even without diagonal buildings. The urban park plaza is also very nicely done. And I'm very interested in this Central Station project....

Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:

art128

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the great comments!

You talked about building near the mountain, Jonathan, what about building on the mountain? ;)

Thanks for the software, Vortext. I'll see what I can do with it. :)

Thanks for the link, Moonlinght-sama, though I had them already. They seem to not grow a lot. I'll try to have some for the next couple updates.  &sly

You will get to see more later, Noah, about the station. It'll be a long project.  :P

Okay guys, today we are going to get some height with the newly build area of Saeki-ku high, in the mountains. This area is located in the Saeki-ku [佐伯区] Ward, west of Hiroshima.

I hope you liked this update!

Arthur.  :)

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Great mosaic Arthur  &apls  I love the road going under the other ones at bottom center  :thumbsup:

Shark7

Another lovely update. :thumbsup:

However, I am quite sure I would not want to live anywhere near that big LNG tank, hehe.   ()lurker()

tb7

Great mosaics! I like these Japan-pics!  &apls

gn_leugim

I like the tunnel on the buttom of the picture, and how it goes out in that ditch :D nice update :)

art128

Thanks guys! :)

Uhuhuh, Shark7 I do agree with you.  the view in this update is far better. ;)

Okay guys, today we are going to see the shinkansen depot in Yaga. [矢賀] As Yaga is a poor district of Hiroshima, it is mainly composed of Danchi Wiki link.

I hope you liked the update!
:)

If you are unable to see the pictures, try using the image link. [right click the picture, copy image location] They are uploaded at my GoogleDrive since Image Shack is making more and more pictures unavailable for no reason.
But if the pictures doesn't load through GoogleDrive links, then do any of you know a good solution for online image hosting? Free preferably. (I only need 500Mb - 1Gb for the moment)

ALSO, if you find someday a broken picture link, report it!

Props & Texture Catalog

RickD

I am sorry Arthur. I can't see the pictures and opening the image link does not work either.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)