• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Congratulations on your OSITM Arthur  &apls

Also, great work on the last update! It's not too edited for me  :thumbsup:

vortext

Fifth time OSITM!  :o   &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Though it's well deserved indeed.  :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see what you've in store for us! 
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

gn_leugim

congratulations  &apls &apls well deserved :)

art128

Hello everyone. :)

First I would like to thank the staff for this award. I can't believe that's my fifth time in this section. This is just enormous. Thank you very much!  &apls
Also i wouldn't be there if I didn't get all the support from each one of you, from the anonymous lurker to the always poster, the admins, moderators, people I speak with over msn etc, you guys rocks!  &apls

Waow, I'm all excited!

So without any further wait, lets start this month shall we?

Ah! But first let me tell you what you are going to except during the month.

Firstly updates. Lots of updates! I'll try to post one each two days! [according I have the time] Also a video [not telling anything more!] is in the work for somewhere in the second half of the month. More updates, and of course my station! I'll try to get to release it before the 31st on the LEX! [yeap]

Ah, now the update for tonight.

We are not far from the last update. Actually we are on the small island of Tōgejima [峠島] Which is IRL not populated or really a few people ( maybe some shrine maiden, not sure) So yeah this small island is located just east of Ninoshima! The island is connected to the Hiroshima Ferry Service, which serves most of the bay area. [Hiroshima, Ninoshima, Tōgejima, Miyama and Itsukushima (where the famous shrine is located!)]

Let's see what I have for you concerning the pictures:

To start up, a mosaic showing most of the inhabited area of the island

A night mosaic showing the last part of the island

Completely at the other side are standing these modern Danchi

A sailor boat passing by the island

A night overview of the ferry terminal area

So, I hope you guys enjoyed this update!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

Great update and congratulations on OSITM. &apls

RickD

Congrats on OSITM and great pictures, Arthur.  &apls

A new update every two days? This is very ambitious but I am looking forward to it.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

rooker1

Awesome start to the month!!  With an update every other day, we are really in for a treat this month.
I really like how your cities are turning out and your night shots are great as well.  What night light modd are you using?

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Another beautiful one  &apls &apls

I've been a huge fan of your MD since the first days of me being on SC4D and I can say that it keeps on getting better, as hard as that may be to believe. The Japanese style is a somewhat understated one but I think you are the best of the best at it.  ....And your old commie cities were unlike anything I've seen before or since. I'll tell you right now that your MD has my vote for the HoF. This is going to be a great month!

moonlinght

The street light of a night view is very nice &apls

gn_leugim

a great update as usual. nice night shots :D  &apls

Ol.S / Benoit

A great update, and a well deserved award ! I'll stay tuned for this month.
You increased the sharpness on your pictures from Ninoshima island no ? Anyway, I like the effects :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

unit2981

Congrats on winning another OSITM  :). I greatly admire the work and dedication that you put into making each update better than the last.
May I ask what is the contemporary building in the first and second picture?  ;)

Unit
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

art128

Hello :)

Thank you for your comments!

Robin, I am using Simfox's Day n Nite modd. You can find it Here

An update every two days might have been a little too much ambitious. But I'll try to.

Today we will be going to see a mosaic from the center of Ninoshima, Gakuen-mae (学園駅前)

hope you liked! :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Gugu3

ecoba

Arthur, this is truly beautiful! I'm just now getting back onto SC4D with any sort of regularity and your MD is still so lovely for the eyes!  :)

Ethan xx

Kergelen

Great mosaic. The combination between roads, streets, buildings, harbor and MMP is nice and consistent.
Also beautiful night pictures &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Ol.S / Benoit

Really nice mosaic ! I love the docks :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

nas-t

Great mosaic again! I really like the details &apls

Maybe you could resize these Hong Kong Junker Ships they look a bit too big of my taste.  ;)

noahclem

Great update Arthur  &apls  Your shorelines are just perfect!!

Shark7

Another good update.

I especially like what you've done along the coastline with the MMPs. 

And I do have a question...not so much as how to get it, but exactly what it is...the pipes sticking up out of the water by the cargo barges, what exactly are they and what is their function?  Keep in mind I live far inland and have zero experience with coastlines and ports.