• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Awesome HD scene and beautiful flora  &apls  I love the fall colors. Great street tree mod too  :thumbsup:

vortext

Quote from: art128 on September 09, 2012, 02:34:32 PM
because of performance issues.  :( I can't play with the shadows on, it's just... unplayable. moving takes ages..

Yeah same here, shadows create a horrible lag, especially when dealing with lots a timed props and the like. But still, there's no one stopping you turning them on when taking a pic, is there?!  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Dantes

In the first pictures grow a tree out a house  $%Grinno$%
Totoro Magic neko power ?  :D

I love the little canal with mmp-work  :thumbsup: The railstation with big bridge is fantastic build  &apls &apls &apls

Kergelen

Nice close-up in the first picture. And I like the Loting near the train station :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

nas-t

gn_leugim

Quote from: vortext on September 09, 2012, 02:25:52 PM

Now I've been wanting to aks this before; why no shadows? ()sad() They make everything look so much better. Not that's bad now or anything, far from it, but imho shadows really make a pic come to live.

Because it is in the equator and he takes the shots at noon! hence no shadows  :P :thumbsup:

Art: nice updated as usual :D

art128

Thanks for the replies guys!  :thumbsup: &apls

Today we are going to see the town called Ninoshimacho, located on the Ninoshima island.  the name of the island means "island similar to Fuji", as Ninoshima has a similar appearance and shape.

By the way, if you find the pictures over-edited, tell me. ;)

Hope you enjoyed this update, have a good day!  :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

RickD

Beautiful. I like the terraces.  :)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

gn_leugim

beautiful  &apls &apls :)

Art, on the second pic, those first houses you see after the woods, where can we find it? they can be adjusted to Portuguese scenes I believe :p

art128

Quote from: gn_leugim on September 14, 2012, 01:26:27 PM

Art, on the second pic, those first houses you see after the woods, where can we find it? they can be adjusted to Portuguese scenes I believe :p

Thanks amigo. The houses you're seeking are from Moonlinght available on his website [Link]
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

unit2981

Excellent use of Western and Japanese buildings  :thumbsup: and the mmp looks awesome.
I've noticed that you use maxis cars ;) I found a Japanese car mod quite a while ago http://props.freeservers.com/japan%20mod.htm or this one I found just a second ago http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=860 ;)
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

Skimbo

Outdoing yourself seems to be a new hobby of yours......
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

nbvc

Great work. I like the seaport and the walls. &apls

gn_leugim

Quote from: art128 on September 14, 2012, 02:07:43 PM
Quote from: gn_leugim on September 14, 2012, 01:26:27 PM

Thanks amigo. The houses you're seeking are from Moonlinght available on his website [Link]

thank you :)

kelis

The last picture is really beautiful, I love it !! I like the work with the slopes and the buildings selection, those old buildings in the bottom of the picture are beautiful, great job as always my friend.

Saludos amigos :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

io_bg

Fantastic, I love the houses by the shore. Looks like a really peaceful place.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

nedalezz

Simply splendid - You continuously push the envelope with each update and give us realistic picture after realistic picture!

Blakeway

I like it alot! Maybe some rice fields on top would fit? I don't know. But it's great!  :thumbsup:

rooker1

Help me congratulate Arthur on his fifth and very well deserved appearance in OSITM!! 
Arthur has never stopped amazing me with his style and pics of his incredible cities. 
I'm positive we will be in for a great month!!!

Typo will be fixed from 4th to 5th appearance, sorry Arthur

Congrats from The SC4D Staff!! &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Kergelen

Congratulations Arthur!

Now I understand your MD inactivity for more than two weeks :D. Looking forward to see what you are preparing :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites