• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Empire Bay: Green Meadows

Started by RickD, February 03, 2012, 03:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benedict

Great return - and just in time to celebrate 1 year of marriage.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

APSMS

Oh, wow. Has it been that long already? Well, congrats on the first year.

A very nice suburb update, though I will take Willy's (Swordmaster) position here and say that the short ramp piece for the rail is unwarranted, even if I do like how the viaduct curves over the road smoothly. The curvy roads & streets are also pretty neat.

Excellent work on the ferry port and marina as well; I wish I had the patience to do something like that [well]. Some good pics after such a long break!
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Swordmaster

Lovely work Raphael! Lots of curved streets and stuff, very nice suburban feeling. I love it.

I'm not gonna bug you again about the rail slopes; last time I did that we had to wait a year for an update.

(Kidding of course! I am gonna bug you about it :p)

Cheers
Willy

FrankU

vester

Wonder why I never commented on this on.

Great looking city.

Dardna Pootness

I have seen this topic, and has been neglected for 2 years, why not start talking about it?

woodb3kmaster

Quote from: Dardna Pootness on November 13, 2016, 05:23:02 PM
I have seen this topic, and has been neglected for 2 years, why not start talking about it?
Because necroposting is frowned upon. On this and most other forums, the unofficial rule is "let sleeping threads lie".

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

compdude787

Quote from: woodb3kmaster on November 13, 2016, 07:08:42 PM
Quote from: Dardna Pootness on November 13, 2016, 05:23:02 PM
Because necroposting is frowned upon. On this and most other forums, the unofficial rule is "let sleeping threads lie".

And it makes people, myself included, think that the OP actually posted an update to their MD. I was disappointed to see that this was not the case.
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel