• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Due to image hosting issues most of the older and newer updates are not available anymore.
Please start reading updates backward from page 115 [Link]
Thanks.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

meinhosen

Great start!  That mosiac is so gloomy, but I like the detail and the effect.  Can't wait to see more of the city and region.   :thumbsup:
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

Nardo69

I have to agree with meinhosen: Great start!

I like the plaza before the railway station. The place of the freight terminal is ok, even though they are mainly a bit outside and further away from a terminal station.

Take care my friend!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

io_bg

I can only confirm that this is a great start. And the mosaic with the train station is fantastic. Can't wait to see more! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

frdrcklim

This looks promising, art. I do like the transportation map. Interesting choice of RL pics too.
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Scarton

That mosaic is ugly (in a good way)!  :thumbsup: Maroanestra was nice and it's sad to see it go away, :'( but this MD is sure to be a great success as well.  &apls

Splime

It's sad to see Maroanestra finish, but Svanskinahya looks pretty promising. Good luck!  :thumbsup:

Bobbi

Great start. &apls And the mosaic looks great.

I can't wait for the next update $%Grinno$%

Bobbi :thumbsup:

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

Fabian93

Another MD by Arthur  &apls
I love the work you have shown in your old region Maroanestra and I'm sure that this MD will be even better.
Great lotting on that train station - keep it up  :)
Looking forward to more  :thumbsup:,

Fabian

Battlecat

Excellent start!  That's a great mosaic.  I love the photoshop work you did as well.  Looking forward to seeing more! 

Yan077

Q-Tips

A good start with a great moody mosaic. A almost foggy night makes it look even better. I guess this will turn out to be a great MD.

djvandrake

Off to a good start!  :thumbsup:   Nice job creating that bloc feel to the city.   :)

calibanX

Great photoshopping there Arthur. I'm excited to see you starting on a new project. Looking forward to another great MD from you.

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Luke09

Great Arthur!What i most like was the map,and nice RL pics
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

CraigKingOfIreland

Excellent work as always Arthur, but...I'm gonna miss Maroanestra :'(

art128

meinhosen - Thanks a lot to be the first post of my MD !

Nardo69 - thanks a lot for that critic Bernhard, from THE mater of railways is very well appreciated. You're right, I will put the freight terminal a bit after the main station, maybe in the over bank of the River Volga (see the map)

io_bg - thanks very much Ioan.

frdrcklim - thanks, it was hard to find good RL pictures, but the one I choose are nice !  :)

citycapitalizer - Thanks very much, it's sure Maroanestra was nice, but it seems odd and too much work will be to do on it, the best to me was to create a new region, on a more little map, It's when I see Marius' post in the "show us your region view" thread that give me the envie to try this map.

Splime - thanks my friend !

Bobbi - Merci Bobbi !  :P

Fabian93 - thanks a lot Fabian, your picture in the Competition (the one where we see the walls of the city really close to habitations) really put me on the way to make a new region. I'm glad you like the train station LOT, thought I have to redone it.

Battlecat - Thanks very much my friend, I'm glad you like the photoshopping !

Tomas Neto - thanks a lot Tomas ! (and BTW, keep up the good work on your MD ! )

Yan077 - Thanks Yann, I'm looking forward to Corsica too !

Q-Tips - thanks a lot, I really loved your last mosaic in the "show us your mosaic" thread, truly great work on it.

djvandrake - Thanks very much !

calibanX - Thanks a lot Geoff, i'm glad you like my photoshopping !

Luke09 - Thanks a lot Luke, I'm glad you like the map, it took me an half a day to do, so thanks !

CraigKingOfIreland - It's sure Craig, Maroanestra will be missed by all (the people who seen it) but this Svanskinahya will be better that Maroanestra, be sure of that !

hello All, this update will be on the bigger ghetto of the city center, this one is principally composed of blocks built during the USSR occupation of the region. You can see that there's nobody in this area, it's because that ghetto is really really dangerous, here the crime rate is over the standards of the city itself. At the top of the mosaic n°1, you can see the Kremlin, that is the old citadel built during the 17th century by the Turk. Today, the citadel is more modern that at the past, and is mainly composed of political office. The Kremlin is also crossed by the tram line 1. At the principal entrance, you can see the Башня с часамиthat is the Clock tower built in 1910, it's the bigger bell-clock tower of the city. 

I hope you enjoyed this update as the last one,

take care,
-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Bobbi

@Arthur,
Très bien!
And the text is easy to read ::) (Because there aren't many "r" and it's English)

Bobbi :thumbsup:

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

CraigKingOfIreland

Brilliant work on the ghetto, even the asian buildings fit in well  :thumbsup: