• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

King Hassan II Mosque

Started by Fukuda, November 06, 2006, 10:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fukuda

Back to europe ;D

bat

Alfred.Jones

I did not realise the detail put into this before. I just though it was a texture!! Absolutely insanely awesome work Fukuda :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

Masochist

I love the amount of detail put into it!  The patterns on and above the doors, the outcropping little section of wall, the slightly different color tiles on the tower that make those patterns...it's details like those that separate a "Meh, I guess I'll download it, it looks alright" BAT from a "Wow!  That'll look perfect in my city!" BAT.  Keep up the excellence!
(Under Construction)

TheTeaCat

Details. They say it is all in the details and "They" are right. Looks better the more i see it. well done!  :thumbsup:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

gonza122

jacqulina

awesome progress i love what you have done &apls

Fukuda

A quién?

Well, another update

:-\
Back to europe ;D

Alfred.Jones

This is lookng so realistic Fukuda!! Keep up the excellent work mate :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

jacqulina

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Alek King of SC4

fukuda the stuff you have been creating lately has just been wonderful keep it up dude.
Alek

jacqulina

looking forward to more progress

NikNik

Stunning  :o
A good mosque is always welcome in SC4 (a definate omission of the original makers!).

bat

kimcar

:thumbsup:Wow that taking shape , and a very good way . Keep going it's a very nice project you do .

pica

That looks great!!!  8)

Good work  :thumbsup:

Fukuda

Thanks
Some detailing

:-\
More tonight!
Back to europe ;D