• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

soulchaser

I want to gratulate, too. your MD has asonishing artwork and shows your great abbilities in building things up. &apls

Recently Iced

You might also visit my participitation in GRVII - Bordertown!

ldvger

Arthur-

Great start and congrats on the OSTIM!  I especially liked the Ghetto section with it's interesting details like laundry hanging off the apartment balconies. 

And in the CBD, I don't think that's graffitti painted on the wall of the building.  If you look closely, it appears to be a metal sculpture erected just a few feet in front of the building wall and the gray areas on the wall appear to be shadows cast by the sculpture.  What tipped me off was the black lines of the "graffitti" extend to the left beyond the corner of the building wall.

Keep up the good work!

Lora/LD

art128

What a surprise ! Thanks a lot !!  &apls &apls

And update will come today or tomorrow....  :P
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

art128

_maciex_ - Thanks ! yeah the dam is inspired by Adam's one, that is the best ever. You're right, some of the buildings looks like before war one, we can say that they were built in the old style !  :P

Bobbi - Thanks !

Fabian93 - Danke, Fabian. Your comments are always appreciated !

Battlecat - Thanks a lot !

djvandrake - Thanks you very much !

Sciurus - Merci, Guillaume.

rooker1 - What an honor, thanks Robin and the staff !

Glowbal - Thanks a lot !

djvandrake (x2) - Thanks very much !

Simpson - Merci beaucoup, David !

io_bg - Thanks a lot, Ioan. yeah after a lot of works  ;D

Tomas_Neto - Thanks a lot Tomas !

ecoba - thanks you and no problem, Ethan !

BarbarossaS - Thanks a lot Stijn !

Jmouse - Thanks very much, Joan !

Battlecat (x2) - Thanks !

Sciurus (x2) - Thanks again !

soulchaser - thanks my fried !

ldvger - hey Lora, thanks you very much for that awesome comment my friend, i'm glad you liked the ghettos, they took me sometime to do. You're right, it's not a Che' graffiti, but a sculpture !

Citymax - Thanks a lot Maxime !

This update will be on the second international airport of the region, and of the capital city, Kalmykia. This airport deserve only, well now because of the new one recently built, the country and some Russians cities, and had only one runway. The second one, that is diagonal, serve only for the military base (not showed now because of some "no road connection problem" I hate you MAxis... ) The airport serve for official fly too, it's from here that the president take off to the others country. The municipality built a new airport because this one became too noisy because it is located on top of a hill, with suburbs around.. Not the best place.. The area near the airport is quite poor and is mainly composed of shantytown and commie blocks, even if the municipality wants to make it looking better.

So lets place to the pictures

Thanks for watching, and I hope you liked that update !
The next one will be Tuesday or Wednesday.
-Arthur..

Props & Texture Catalog

Tomas Neto

Wow my friend!!! Another great work here, Arthur!!! Fantastic!!!  &apls &apls

ecoba

Wow, Arthur!

This was a great update. I always wished I could build airports like this-- but I now have all of the Runway pieces, but I can't install the terminals.  :'( .

I love the way that you photoshop your pictures-- always rainy or gritty.  ;D

Ethan

I think this is the most extravegant use of smiley faces I've ever done.

Post 99!  ;D

Glowbal

beautifull! that parking space is expessially nice! :thumbsup:

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

adroman

Awesome Airport!

You're doing an excellent job of the Commie style...
That industrial area makes the airport that bit more realistic!

Great work...   :thumbsup:
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

tooheys

Congrats on OSITM Arthur, well deserved.   &apls &apls

Great update by the way.  Airport is looking good and I like the industrial area and housing estate below it. :thumbsup: Although I'm not sure if they could afford to go to that school  :)

The courtyard in the air terminal is a nice touch, and is that a Tupolev 154 about to taxi onto the runway. Fits the MD nicely.

Dave

BarbarossaS

Goody goody, I love airports, and that's a nice one! I particularly the last pic, with the plane making it's way to the runway.
Nicely done!  &apls

-Stijn-

djvandrake

Looks great Arthur.  :thumbsup:  I really like your seasonal trees in the parking lot and along the entrance road.  Very nice.  :)

joelyboy911

Lovely update, I do love airports. Congratulations on a very well deserved OSITM.

I don't really understand the blue lines across the picture, however.

What is that plane on the taxiway, right next to the runway? I don't recognise it as one of SCAG's, AC's or Tabi's...
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Fabian93

I know I'm a little bit late, but:
Congratulation on becoming an "OSITM"

The recent update looks really good and I love your airport.  &apls
I really hope for the people of Svanskinahya, that those little houses on the bottom of your first mosaics are allotment gardens and not meant to house any of your Sims  :P

Quotenot showed now because of some "no road connection problem" I hate you MAxis.

You can "remove" these No road connection signs by writing "tastyzots" into the "cheat-window"  :thumbsup:

Fabian

art128

Thanks Fabian for the tips, I didn't know about this..

For everyone,
Sorry for not updating now, but I had school you know, more that 5 controls this week..  /wrrd%& So I didn't had many time to play..
Anyway I was able to do some photoshopping on a map that will be on the suburbs just south of the capital city.. On the city called Karsnavok, where on of the seaport is located.

clic to see the large size

Note - The map isn't finished at the moment, I need to adjust some little things with the roads and I need to add the legend. The final product will come after the game update

Personal replies and next special update (a game ehehe - a Spot the difference game - the three winners will get a price ! ) will come probably Sunday or Tuesday..
Regards,
-Arthur.

ps - I see you, lurking there..  $%#Ninj2 $%#Ninj2

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Great map, Arthur! Can't wait to see some pictures from that area! I'd like to mention, though, that I think the city hall is too close to the rail station and the industrial zone ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

ecoba

That's a very nice map, Arthur. I don't have any cool programs to map, but I love looking at other people's map. What program do you use?

Svanskinahya is becoming one of my favorite MD's and I am always eager to see your work.

Ethan

djvandrake

Nice map, and I'm really looking forward to your seaport.  :thumbsup: