• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackxu

Nice work on the airport!
And where can I find that jet on the taxiway?
sain bai nu

Earth quake

The airport is really splendid, bravo.
It is besides, very realistic, and contains full of small details.

Vivien

Sciurus

Two wonderful updates Art! &apls
I like the map, but there are defaults on roads... :P I know you've already said me it wasn't your fault ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

KoV Liberty

Looks great! Where can I get that plane taxiing to the runway?

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Dreamcat

art128

replies of the second international airport update :

Tomas Neto - Thanks my friend !

ecoba - i think it too ! xD Thanks for your comment Ethan, and don't worry, i'm sure you'll build airport like mine !  ;)

Glowbal - Thanks ! i'm glad you liked the parking space !

adroman - Thanks !

tooheys - Thanks a lot, Dave, I'm glad you like that airport and the Tu-154 on the taxiway !  ;)

BarbarossaS - Thanks Stijn, I'm glad you like the last mosaic ;)

djvandrake - Thanks a lot !

joelyboy911 - Thanks a lot, as you're a pro with airport, I can only say that your comment is very well apreciated ! The blue lines are a lens effect !  ;)

Fabian93 - Thanks for the tip, Fabian, I will try this out later !  ;)

replies of the mapping is a funny thing update :

io_bg - Thanks Ioan, you'll be able to see picture of that area in the next update probably..

ecoba(x2) - Thanks a lot Ethan, I'm glad you find that map cool ! As i told you by MP, I used photoshop CS1 (and a bit CS3), but you can use a totally free software that is called the GIMP !

djvandrake(x2) - Thanks ! The seaport will come probably in the update after the next one (the next one will be on the city itself.. )

jackxu - Thanks ! Unfortunately, the Tupolev Tu-154 isn't released at the moment, but it was made by Glenni..

Earth quake - Thanks a lot, Vivien !

Sciurus - Thanks Guillaume, and yes, the default with the roads aren't voluntary, it's because of the pen tool in photoshop..

Driftmaster07 - Thanks Alex, see Jackxu replies !

Dreamcat - Thanks a lot !

Okay, here's the game

RULES -

You have to find the 8 differences on the second picture to win a price (**something in the city, but shhhhhhhh**). You can circle in the pic and show the picture or simply name the differences and where they're (ex: This... on the red tall building at right..). But the better will be to name the differences instead of circled them in the pic..
The first people to the 8 differences win. If you've find more differences that the other people and the delay's out, you'll be the winner, but If you find 7 (for example) differences, and that a person that find differences before you post, and post after with the newest found differences, this people'll win the game.
PS - Answer by MP please, it will be more funny if the people don't see others post/pictures to find the differences... And comment the update as well here !  ;D (I see you lurking again ! :P  xD)
Ah and if more that one peoples find the 8 differences, there will be more prices !  ;)
i think that's all I have to explain (And I hope I explained that well.. :-[ ) . Good game !
Ah and this update will be featured with some night shots of the capital city's new CBD (I enterly redone it with towers that looks more 70' than moderns, and also the metro line 1 is done... A map of the capital city will follow the next update probably...

PS - for the peoples how don't know what is that game (well I think everyone know that game ! ) see here (wiki)

GAME -

Original

modified one

Proper update (No mosaics this time ! :P )

Enjoy this game and this update !
Next update, with the result of the game, probably Saturday or Sunday (or even more Friday afternoon ! )

PS² - The game is reeeeeaaaaaly easy because I'm not that good in Photoshopping to make a very difficult one !  :D ;)

-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Earth quake

Wonderfull Update.
I really like the 2nd and 3rd pictures. :thumbsup:

Fabian93

Well actually you should have posted that picture by PM, Earth Quake  ::)
Anyway you've found the 8 errors so it doesn't matter, I guess  :)

Anyway:
That's a fantastic update, Arthur &apls &apls
I still love your Kreml - it looks really fantastic.
The way you've put those "skyscrapers" together is great, too, because they're not standing that close together but not too far away either.
That city park near the highway looks really cool and seems to be a nice place to relax  :).

Keep it up  :thumbsup:,
Fabian

jackxu

Great update! &apls
I think the sixth pic is the best becuase I love those residence high-rises!
sain bai nu

Glowbal

There is a smile on one of the buildings..

That's the difference.  ;)

And I really love the picures! great update!

WC_EEND

nice (and original) update &apls, this is one of the things that make your Md stand out from the rest, buy involving your audience

PS: check your PM
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

dsrwhat316

Sorry for not checking out your new MD sooner Arthur, but now that I have, I can see you've earned your OSITM honor. I love that park that runs alongside the highway; lots of greenery and pathways make it pop.

I'll try and stop by more often, now that I'm home for a while, I should be able to  ;D

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

adroman

That building sure is awesome...

Great work so far, super realistic!
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

citybuilderx

Your city is great! Very realistic &apls &apls

I like the sunken highway  ;)
Aim for the stars and you might make the moon,
aim for the moon and you might not get there.

tooheys

Another typical Arthur update, very good indeed :thumbsup:

The parkway along the sunken hwy looks great and your use of the W2W lots is always top notch.

Not sure about those lots with the smiley faces though  :P (only kidding, great idea for a game  :) )

Dave

Glowbal

just foudn 4 others btw.. ^^ had a second look, and noticed there where actually more as 1. :P

djvandrake

art128

I finaly found time to play between exams..  :P

First of all, here's the answer for the game !

And here's the list of the winners !

[tabular type=2]
[row][head]Name of Winners[/head][head]prices[/head][/row]
[row][data]1 - Sheep49*[/data][data]A modern arts museum gallery ! [/data][/row]
[row][data]2 - Earth Quake[/data][data]A place named after the winner's name[/data][/row]
[row][data]3 - WC_EEND[/data][data]An avenue or a street named after the winner's name[/data][/row]
[row][data]4 -Gwail[/data][data]An apartments or a house in the city/region[/data][/row]
[/tabular]

* this constant don't have written a reply here in the MD, but has sent his result by PM.

I wish there were more people to find the differences.

Earth quake - Thanks !

Fabian93 - Hey Fabian, thanks for the answer.. I'm glad you like the Kreml, I hope you'll like it as much when Peter's kremlin styled walls will be uploaded !

jackxu - Thanks ! I like the sixth picture too and I'm really satisfied with its result.

Glowbal - Thanks !

WC_EEND - Thanks a lot my friend !

dsrwhat316 - There's no need to worry, Dan, better later than never ! I'm glad you like that park near the highway, at first I wanted to make the highway in a tunnel.. But I think it looks good like that !

adroman - What building !  ;D :P Thanks !

citybuilderx - Thanks a lot ! I'm glad you like the sunken highway, to be honest it was mainly inspired by the "Périphérique" in Paris (not Texas.. , France  $%Grinno$% )

tooheys - Thanks Dave !

Glowbal(x2) - Thanks for founding 4 new differences !  :D

djvandrake - Thanks !

This teaser will be on the fourth city of the SPSR, Kilinino. The city was built during the 60s, when the Nuclear power plant was started building. Like many others Russians or other Soviet country cities, Kilinino was built mainly with commieblocks, that you can see at north, south, east, west.. well anywhere of the town center.  The city is the last stop of the train line Kalmykia <-> Kilinino. A big part of the inhabitants of the city work at the Nuke power plant.. Beside that, some of them work at the heavy industries that are at the gates of the city.

I hope you liked and enjoyed this mosaic-teaser.
The next update, focused again on the city but also on the Nuke Power plant and the heavy industries will be Friday afternoon (I don't have school  :D ) After the next week-End I will be able to update more regularly, like I'll be on Autumn break for 1,5 week.

Regards,
-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

BarbarossaS

I definitely liked this teaser. As far as teasers go, this one is as good as it gets  ;)

The town is looking really good, and I love the roundhouse and maintenance sheds!   &apls &apls

Great job, Arthur!  :thumbsup:

-Stijn-

kbieniu7

Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!