• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kelis | Kelis B.A.T Design |

Started by kelis, April 15, 2010, 03:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serebii666

Your buildings are beautiful! Are you planning on releasing them anytime in the future?
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

kelis

Thanks my friends for your helps !

serebii666 You can download one model in my personal website - http://kelisdesign.kk5.org/:thumbsup:

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

serebii666

Oh thanks I over looked that! :-[ But I was really interested in the Sankt-Hedwigs Kathedrale and the Neue Wache.
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

kelis

Hello serebii, Sorry but in this momment these building aren't availeble available, maybe in the future  ;)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Dark_Jedi06

You're work is beautiful...even more so because I am an avid fan of German history and architecture. :)

I eagerly await the day when some of these amazing models are available to all. ;D
...this space to be filled soon...

dobdriver

You've made some incredibly beautiful buildings Kelis  &apls &apls and your skill with the bat machine has improved with each.

Terrific stuff mate.

kelis

Hi mates:

Dark_Jedi06 -
Thank for your comment Dark Jedi, Today one of these buildings it is available  ;)

dobdriver - Thank dobdriver  :) Your latest maps are amazing, Specially Barcelona !

Well my friend, today I'm here because a new building it is available in my personal website, enjoy it  :thumbsup:

# Haus des Lehrers:

http://kelisdesign.kk5.org/

Greetings.
.                                                                                                                      

art128

Nice ! If you want help with the modding (although i'm not a beast at that) or with the readme, icons etc, just ask ! also try to upload on the STEX!  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

At first, I like your website, I am looking for one, but it seems to be complex, do you have advices and could you help me.

Secondly this BAT is really good, maybe could you go further with the lights (did you stay on Gmax?)

;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

Lovely building, and nice website I always wanted to make one myself.  :thumbsup:
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

kelis

Hello:

art128 -
Hola amigo, Thank for your interest but for the moment I don't need help but when I need something I'll ask you  :thumbsup:

Girafe - Sure, no problem !! http://www.moonfruit.com/ Look this for more information, You need registration and in that page
you can learn as do your personal page, It's easy...Just read and follows the steps  :thumbsup:

The building is my first creation on 3DS max, thank for your advice with the lights my friend, You recommend me something?

Aaron Graham - Thank my team mate ! I love your new buildings, You are very talented and do a great job with the
NYBT  &apls &apls I'm working on the estatue of liberty but I'm having some problems...Thank for your comment  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

Girafe

You switched to 3dsmax, good news  :)

At first for your night views put the glare option on.

Could you provide a real photo of the building (night and day)

;)

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

kelis

Hi Girafe:

Here you can found many pictures of the building ---> http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Haus+des+lehrers#page=0
.                                                                                                                      

supremec

Awesome BAT, and your site is so good  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

peter007

Great BATs I didn't knew you made some.  :)
-Ernst

Sciurus

Diese Haus des Lehrers is beautiful! &apls When I was in Berlin and I saw it, I thought of you and your BAT! $%Grinno$%

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Jack Bauer

Great building!! :thumbsup: It fits in any kind of city.

Aaron Graham

I would love to see a picture of your Statue Of Liberty, and what problems your having? ;D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

kelis

Hi mates:

supremec -
Thank supremec  :thumbsup:

peter007 - Yes, I did these bat's  :) Thank.

Sciurus - You've got lucky for know Berlin, I want go this summer  :) Thank friend !

Jack Bauer - Thank for your kind comment my friend.

Aaron Graham - I mate, I'm Kelistmac in Simtropolis, Do You know that ?
In the NYBT thread exist some pictures of the statue, but Now I will show you a old pic:

My problems are the textures...The base textures, I Can't found a texture for this part, Can you help me ?

Greetings  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

Evillions8

Love your version than Maxis' version!  :thumbsup:

For your texture issue, try using google earth and look at its textures.  You could use some similar texture or make a seemless version of your current texture.  Either way, it doesn't matter.  I like both.  :)