• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Quote from: dreamboy8416 on January 28, 2012, 07:01:19 PM
.... my hotmail account is the good one please reactivate and change password for a new one cause i can't remember it....

I sent you a PM
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Ginufyne

I cannot get into lex. I've never recieved my activation email.  My screen name is Ginufyne and my email address is Ginufyne@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help

jmyers2043

Hello James

Quote from: Ginufyne on January 29, 2012, 08:29:36 PM
I cannot get into lex. I've never recieved my activation email.  My screen name is Ginufyne and my email address is Ginufyne@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help

I manually activated your account. Try now.

- Jim

jtberard60

From jtberard60:

I registered yesterday and was able to enter the home site, but used the same information yesterday, and again today and I am not able to access the LEX.

Best Regards,

Julian Berard
Winslow, Maine

Tarkus

LEX registration is separate from the home site/forum registration.  You'll need to set up a separate account for the LEX, though you can use your same username/password as for the main site.

-Alex

jmyers2043

Hi Julian

Quote from: Tarkus on February 02, 2012, 01:11:03 PM
LEX registration is separate from the home site/forum registration.  You'll need to set up a separate account for the LEX, though you can use your same username/password as for the main site.

-Alex

Alex gives good advice. I checked and there is no one with a user name, jtberard60, at the LEX.

There is however, a jberard on the LEX who has an email of jberards@xxxxxx Is that you?

- Jim

Dakjml45

is the Lex password and username same as the sc4d info if not i cannot remember it have tried everthing. Help please

jmyers2043

Hi Dan

Quote from: Dakjml45 on February 08, 2012, 12:30:35 PM
is the Lex password and username same as the sc4d info if not i cannot remember it have tried everthing. Help please

I sent you a PM

- Jim

sicult

Hay. Have problem to go to file exchange. Can you help me, guys? Sicult

jmyers2043

Hello Sicult

Welcome to SC4Devotion. SC4D and the BSC LEX are the same, but different. You have to register and create profiles for both. I checked and there is no one with the user name sicult on the LEX ... yet.

- Jim

Dakjml45

ianthine

edit - somehow my cookies managed to save the wrong password. nevermind!

CrashRooks

I seem to have forgotten my password for the LEX.     Username is "CrashRooks".  Sorry & Thank you!

your_adress_here

Could one of y'all fine care-takers send me a new password? I should have the same username.
Bookah!

jmyers2043

Quote from: CrashRooks on February 11, 2012, 09:16:42 AM
I seem to have forgotten my password for the LEX.     Username is "CrashRooks".  Sorry & Thank you!

I sent you a PM

jmyers2043

Quote from: your_adress_here on February 11, 2012, 11:55:33 AM
Could one of y'all fine care-takers send me a new password? I should have the same username.

I sent you a PM.

jmyers2043

Hi Jamie

Quote from: ianthine on February 11, 2012, 03:14:00 AM
edit - somehow my cookies managed to save the wrong password. nevermind!

Looks like you managed to download a few things Saturday. So it looks like you're good to go.

- Jim

TheApostleGreen

Hi,

I apologize, but I've forgotten my LEX password.  It's been a long time.  (It's been so long that I just sent an email before I remembered to come and post in this thread!) 

My account name on LEX is the same as this one.... theapostlegreen.

Just curious, why does SC4D have a "Forgot Password" link but not LEX?

CrashRooks

jmyers2043