• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VF-Devoted

Hello, I haven't accessed this website for some time and cannot access the lEX. my user name is VF-Devoted any help would be much appreciated.

IG Thunder

i didn't get the email confirmation yet for the lex

jmyers2043

Hey Brandon

Quote from: VF-Devoted on May 08, 2012, 10:40:57 PM
Hello, I haven't accessed this website for some time and cannot access the lEX. my user name is VF-Devoted any help would be much appreciated.

I'll send you a PM

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

jmyers2043

Hi Scott

Quote from: IG Thunder on May 08, 2012, 11:48:19 PM
i didn't get the email confirmation yet for the lex

I manually activated your account. Try now.

- Jim

Jimmy Buzaid

Cannot acess the LEX, Username: Jimmy Buzaid. When I click on the activation link I get the system quality controller. It says bad data

jmyers2043

Hey J

Quote from: Jimmy Buzaid on May 11, 2012, 04:55:24 PM
Cannot acess the LEX, Username: Jimmy Buzaid. When I click on the activation link I get the system quality controller. It says bad data

- Jim

Nickferd

Unable to access LEX.  :(
Help please.

jmyers2043

Quote from: Nickferd on May 13, 2012, 05:07:12 PM
Unable to access LEX.  :(
Help please.

There is a user profile for nickferd and the account is/was active. I'm not sure why you can not get in. So I deactivated the account .... then reactivated.  Try again. Reply here if you still can't get in.

- Jim

Nickferd

alexcheetah

I also forgot my password for Lex sometime ago, same name asftp:// my username.

jmyers2043

hi alex

Quote from: alexcheetah on May 15, 2012, 08:14:25 AM
I also forgot my password for Lex sometime ago, same name asftp:// my username.

I'll send you a PM.

- Jim

dvxhd

I keep having problems too. I'm trying to download the SC4Mapper and I keep getting the gorilla.

I should add that I activated my account, but I can't seem to get far into your site.

jmyers2043

Quote from: dvxhd on May 19, 2012, 06:35:07 PM
I keep having problems too. I'm trying to download the SC4Mapper and I keep getting the gorilla.

I should add that I activated my account, but I can't seem to get far into your site.

OK, there is no one at the LEX with the user name dvxhd. I see that you registered for the SC4D forums yesterday. The SC4Devotion forums and the LEX are the same but different. You have to register for both.

Send me a PM with your email address, in the off chance that you registered for the LEX. I can search through the profiles using that. I have no idea what your user name is if you used something other than dvxhd.
- Jim

<edit>

Hey Robert, I see your in. Happy downloading!!

jackvinehopper

Hope this is the right place to ask about this.

I tried logging in to my account using my usual password and username. Kept getting the "monkey".

Tried "forgot my password" procedure and changed it with a successful log-in but when I tried to access the LEX again it asked for U.N./P.W. again but would not accept the data I entered. Retyped v-e-r-y carefully several times. Still no luck.

Need help.

Thanks in advance.

Jackvinehopper

jmyers2043

Quote from: jackvinehopper on May 21, 2012, 11:06:27 AM
Tried "forgot my password" procedure and changed it with a successful log-in but when I tried to access the LEX again it asked for U.N./P.W. again but would not accept the data I entered. Retyped v-e-r-y carefully several times. Still no luck.

I'll send you a PM.

I don't think mere mortals can change their LEX password and changing the SC4Devotion password does not change the LEX password.

- Jim

Mactavish Van Den Bosch

Hi bro, I registered, received the confirmation letter, clicked the link to get my LEX account activated but i still got a typing monkey. I already tried to signing in there but it said that the information is incorrect. I'm sure that I typed it exactly as I did when registering but the monkey is still there. I've tried the link in my email for a second time but it still end with the monkey again...even it says that the account is active...but actually it can't.

Hope you can help me^^

jmyers2043

Hey Bro

Quote from: Mactavish Van Den Bosch on May 21, 2012, 07:08:10 PM
... Hope you can help me ...

- Jim

Mactavish Van Den Bosch

prawiro

Username : prawiro

will you help me??

xxdita

I've manualy activated your LEX account. Let us know if you have any further problems. Enjoy!