• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New heavy elevated rail viaducts

Started by ArkenbergeJoe, October 29, 2007, 10:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The railway viaducts are to have which texture?

grey natural rocks texture
45 (77.6%)
yellow brick texture
13 (22.4%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: November 12, 2007, 09:05:48 AM

wes.janson

nerdly_dood: for passenger stations, I believe there were Victorian El-Rail stations converted to be passenger stations for the rail viaducts.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

Andreas

Quote from: wes.janson on August 18, 2008, 01:26:17 PM
nerdly_dood: for passenger stations, I believe there were Victorian El-Rail stations converted to be passenger stations for the rail viaducts.

I guess he's aware of that, but apart from those, there is no other station so far. royal from the SFBT is working on a station for the rail viaduct pieces, though, and it looks very promising already. :)

Fixed first image link. ;-)  -Alex (Tarkus)
Andreas

zakuten

I have some that I saw on the Massive Japanese BAT gallery. They're not true station lots, just very delicately placed overhanging props with a station to the side. They look actually quite nice, even if they aren't TEs.
Visit my MD Respublikii Anaksii , or the reboot CJ "Kara`i Shores" since the region wiped, at http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=919 !
All comments are welcome! (Hopefully someday I can re-splice 'em together, but we'll see)

dragonshardz

And aslo you can use the onslope adapter to make a station on an embankment, and tunnels can go through it..

papab2000

This is very nice. Problem is the file is not available. Anyone know how I can get it?

Rich

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

nerdly_dood

It's included in the latest version of the NAM, and you have three styles to choose from.

I'm looking forward to the SFBT stations to be released, I could use them, thanks for helping.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

ArkenbergeJoe

Hello
Here is the first Picture from the diagonal OnSlope-Viaduct.

This is still the testphase

JoeST

that looks ace (would it be poosible to make it draggable?

joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

ArkenbergeJoe

This is only new Puzzlepiece.
I have not time for the draggable mod.  &mmm

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

nerdly_dood

That's not just nice, it's marvelous! Can't wait to see the gray stone version! (or the yellow brick version for the people who use that one)
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

Jonathan

We can make it draggable in the RAM, pretty easily after STR, but we'll need permission to reIID (and rotate) the models.
It's good to see a diagonal onslope piece though. :thumbsup:
Jonathan

ArkenbergeJoe

Here is the permission for the draggable Version with my viaduct-modells  :thumbsup: (and One-Railway-mod...)
I create more modells.  ;)

EDIT: Please for the Access to the private RAM-Team-Discussion

ArkenbergeJoe

Tarkus

ArkenbergeJoe, these are looking fantastic as always!  I've just added you into the RAM Team group, too. ;)

-Alex (Tarkus)

ArkenbergeJoe

JoeST

fantastic news :) cant wait to see some teasers ;D

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Toichus Maximus