• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your . . . . current projects

Started by keithsed, February 08, 2007, 07:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

Quote from: jmyers2043 on March 02, 2011, 10:28:46 AM
... do not make any neighbor connections. The demand from your mega city will not affect the new rural city until you make a connection.

Geeez, that is a good idea, never thought of it like this. Thanks.

Btw, that dome is on an asian site, can't remember where though.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Rionescu

Quote from: Haljackey on February 28, 2011, 09:11:39 PM
Sadly the farms won't develop on the south side for some reason.  &mmm

Here we go, this post lists all the reasons why your farms aren't growing.

Risu

My current project:- Now that I have the TerraDome, I think I'll begin recreating Paradigm City. ;D

Haljackey

Quote from: mrbisonm on March 01, 2011, 10:46:47 PM
There is a Mod somewhere that make grow farms at any stage of population. I have it and it works very well with a city that has over 300,000 pop.

;) Fred

Any ideas where I might find this mod? I searched the LEX and STEX for a bit but couldn't find it.

I have the Census Repository Vault but it doesn't seem to do anything about it.

Any guidance would be appreciated.  :)

jpj_starfleet

Working on a large city called New Dublin and this is the main downtown station "Union Station" this view is of the platforms looking southeast...

joelyboy911

That looks really cool, but how come there's a car parked at the foot of the second-to-last platform? 
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

jpj_starfleet

Thats a company car... the road leading up hill is RR property and is gated off from the parking lot below, there signal maintainers checking the signal bridge (as you ca see the three of them are hard at work talking to each other and not working)  :D

j-dub

Don't know if this is the right place to share this, but since it is SimCity related, and something I had started work on...

http://www.youtube.com/v/FPi-JsMLo7Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPi-JsMLo7Y

(sorry if its too loud, or too short, I have not composed music in a while, like over a decade, so I am not too much familiar with music notation anymore, nor am I a pro
at piano playing, not to mention, it takes longer when you have to figure out notes by memory, especially since I have been deprecated of SC2000 eons ago)

Risu

&idea

Might help if you have refrence.... [linkeh]

Scroll down till you see SimCity 2000. There's two such playlists, but I don't know which one has it tho'. (tl;dl)

j-dub

Hey, thanks for sharing, I don't know how you knew about that site, but I never would of been able to come across that database myself.

mrbisonm

Quote from: Haljackey on March 05, 2011, 07:52:46 PM
Any ideas where I might find this mod? I searched the LEX and STEX for a bit but couldn't find it.

I have the Census Repository Vault but it doesn't seem to do anything about it.

Any guidance would be appreciated.  :)
To be honest, I have no idea where I got this mod from. I have it for a longtime.
I just went through my pluginsfolder, but with more than 14 Gb's of files, I can't seem to find it. However, there is this file called * EvenstageFarms*, I don't know what it does, maybe that's it, try searching for it.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

cubby420

Terring you crazy son of a b that's brilliant! Your finest futuristic/space project yet  &apls  &apls  &apls

Lowkee33

Quote from: Haljackey on March 05, 2011, 07:52:46 PM

The Census Repository would increase the CAP for farms, so you could have a larger population and still have demand for farms.  If that isn't working then my guess is that you have too many high EQ sims and therefor no demand for farms.  I suppose this could be changed in the type of jobs that High EQ R$ demand, but not sure of the exact location of that Exemplar, and it would have quite the effect on a city that uses that demand for other things.

@J-Dub:  Where is that intersection at 18 seconds? 

Terring7

Thanks cubby420, but I'm going to build something even more crazy ;D
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Terring7

A new update of Eden: The New Frontier, my M.D., is coming soon. Meanwhile I'm building this...

The map made by Paeng. The city is in the very beginning, so don't hold your breath ;D
The Choice is Ours
---

j-dub

Quote from: Lowkee33 on March 08, 2011, 04:24:02 PM
@J-Dub:  Where is that intersection at 18 seconds? 

It was in Canada, not sure exactly, but I think that may have been rebuilt by now.

As for the dome, is it invincible from natural disaster, I mean if the power runs out and the greenhouse gas gets trapped, then if the glass were to shatter from something happening inside or out, could be catastrophic.

Terring7

Glass? In the future? $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

I think you're talking about force shield, that can activate or deactivate when needed.

The Choice is Ours
---

io_bg

Here's my project, recreating early XX-th century NYC

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

FrankU

I am working on a large lotting project: Dutch windmills and farm lots. I try to make them look like the Dutch farms in real life.
Have a look.

1 A mill to pump water, as we had many before the days of steam, diesel and electric currency.

2 A sawmill.

And farms. I finished Stage 1 and 2 and am now working on stage 3.
The belonging farmfields are in the making.

I use many prop families. Some of them I have made myself. This is to obtain as much variety as possible without needing to make endless series of lots. The farms around the roadcrossing are all four the same lot. The variety is due to the prop families.
What do you think?