• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Swi21's BAT contribution - general discutions and showroom

Started by swi21, December 13, 2006, 02:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

praiodan

Quote from: DebussyMan on July 03, 2009, 03:55:40 PM
Ach, too bad, I was really hoping to see them in the future. And even more now that Nikos plans to make the spielhaus  :'(

Well, you never know what the future may bring. That's why you should never say never.  :)

But we should stop occupying Nikos' thread I think! After all it's about his creations, and not the stuff, I once attempted.  ;)

vester

Ahh lets hope they can shard this project: Nikos doing the The Schauspielhaus and Lars doing the two churches ;)

CabraBuitre

Great to see you back Nikos and congrats on the degree!

Check out Abelfarei!

WannGLondon

Quote from: swi21 on July 03, 2009, 01:57:49 PM
___________________________________________there, this line marks a new BAT period for me.. Bachelor degree is done!

How I missed doing that! Look forward to finish the orangerie, the Zappeion and start a new project... Those who know their classics, no need for presentations, for the others I present you Schienkel's most significant buildings in world architecture history

The Schauspielhaus (opera house in Berlin)

The Bauakademie

I am not sure if someone else tried to BAT them, but if you know anything, please tell.
These should be wonderful additions to the LEX. Can't wait.
Call me Warren.

DebussyMan

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

peterycristi

i confirm ;)

just some details and nightlights missing for upload...

saludos!
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

cmdp123789

Jasoncw