• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CAL's BAT Cave

Started by callagrafx, February 03, 2007, 02:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Air6

Great work. Nice ingame pictures &apls

Serkanner

The small lifeboat is great!!! As others have said before the textures are really stunning ... this will be a jewel amongst the other coastal buildings.  :thumbsup:

metasmurf

Really good work  :thumbsup: A slightly noise effect with the noise filter in photoshop on the roof texture would be nice, but thats a minor detail.

keithsed

Thanks for all the pics.  It's interesting for us BAT illiterate folks to see what you do from one pic to the next.

Thanks for sharing.  :thumbsup:

Keith

GrizzlyBuilder

Is it a reward, or just eye candy?

callagrafx

Neither...It's a rescue station and as such will act as a Deluxe Firestation, affecting the safety rating.  It will appear in the Fire Menu.

Here's an updated screenie with the animated flag Geoffhaw is doing for me....

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Adriano57

Excellent work and the details are amazing !!! Your lifeboat station is wonderful !

sim1234

Wow, that looks fantastic! &apls The in-game pictures are great and the attention to detail is brilliant! Keep up the excellent work!  :thumbsup:

callagrafx

While that one's away being tweaked, modded and having a lovely animated flag added, I thought I'd turn my attention to a Cardiff Landmark, the St David's Hotel and Spa...the model is not finished yet (a bit of detailing still to be done) and I need to nightlight and add roof junk, but here's what I have so far....

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

dedgren

My God, Lee- I have no concept of how you folks create this wonderful stuff!  3RR is just going to be amazing once we start developing it, because everything in it will be cherry-picked from the best of the incredible custom content you and a few others have created.

I am floored every time I stop by.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

JBSimio

Good Lord, Lee!  Where did that one come from?   &apls  Very nice, indeed!

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

metasmurf

Awesome building you got there. I bet it will be a killer when the nightligting is done

Fledder200

wow Lee  :o

that is one amazing building!!!!
i realy like it!!
maby you can turn it in a high welth residential building aswel, but as a hotel it's nice too!!
is there gonna be a pool??...and i want a room :P
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

bat

Great building and design! :thumbsup:

M4346

WOW! :o That is truly amazing!  Yet another masterpiece from your BAT Cave!  :thumbsup:

&apls &apls
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

BarbyW

You should have a bad back more often, Lee, if this is the result ;D This will look excellent in game.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

kwakelaar

Your rescue station is really comming to life and this new building looks very interesting. A sudden change of theme, but I like it.

Diggis

That is stunning mate.  Very nice work

callagrafx

Remodelled it a little and started on the nightlights...although the bloody thing's leaking like a sieve atm...I may be some time  :D :D

vester

Wow love it. Great nightlight.