• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matias93

I would use it as a W2W parking at a city centre, but I don't know if the size is right for it.

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Tyberius06

Quote from: Simmer2 on April 23, 2019, 09:18:43 PM
Lol thanks!

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is any use for something like this. Still lots of work to do, mainly nightlights and more cars. I would call it SM2 Downtown Parking A
This one is 3x3 tiles.

Simmer2

Hi!

For sure I could use it on my urban w2w compatible station lots. Really nice work on it!
And thanks for sharing the Agrochemicals Ltd. It's really nice and usefull addition!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

fantozzi

Another Fantozzi idea:

how's about a factory producing those scooters for senior citizens?

Simmer2

Yep it can be used in many different settings.

LOL fantozzi  :D

Here is a little update. A few more cars and SUVs and some night lights including a lit sign. Still have a few more things to add.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

I know, it's a "**** yourself" great idea, and I don't know how long it does take to export this amazing parking complex ONCE, so just an idea:
- three or more versions of this same parking building and on the additional versions there would be different cars or same cars on different locations, and the whole set-up would work as a timed prop family.  ;D :D

I know... I know... :D :D

Anyway it's a really nice building, and always great to see more variety of these urban parking complex specially that we don't really have many (if at all) in HD. So thanks for working on this.

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Kitsune

hmm I do wonder about getting a version with no cars so we can add our own if want to have it packed full.
~ NAM Team Member

Simmer2

Thank you.

@Kitsune What you are suggesting is simply not possible due to LODs clipping. However I'm working on a workaround. Think modular but with families involved  ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember this?

I'm  packing this lot for release soon.

To make this functional it would require additional code to be added to the NAM core files and I would prefer not to disturb the core code therefore it will be a non functional heliport but it will provide jobs.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Andreas

I think you mean the Airport Controller file, not the NAM core. ;) But a non-functional version is absolutely file, definitely an eye-catcher!
Andreas

PaPa-J

Love it! (Wiping the drule from chin)
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Simmer2

Aye Andreas I did mean the airport controller which is part of the NAM.

Thanks Papa-J, I hope you got your copy  ;)
____________________________________________________________________________________

Testing a theory.....

Simmer2

Simmer2

PaPa-J

This is great stuff SM2!!  Thanks for all that you do! :thumbsup:
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Simmer2

Thanks Papa-J!

What do you think this is???

Simmer2

fantozzi

With the cooling tower and the substation I would guess some thermolysis is going on there. Maybe water splitting?

Simmer2

@fantozzi Nope its actually a Geothermal Power Plant. The first HD one in the game. A nice clean renewable energy power plant that uses the natural steam from underground sources to create electricity for the future.

Simmer2

siemanthepieman

I really like this - clean energy, from a lot that will look at home amongst dirty industrials.

Simmer2

Thank you siemanthepieman

SM2 Scrabo Tower (Northern Ireland)

Simmer2

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Wow. That tower is awesome, Nick. It could so many use... it's a beautiful additon.  &apls &apls

And thanks for sharing the powerplant. Really nice work!

- Tyberius

Ralfger

I really don´t know what I do love more - your awesome bats ore your gorgeous landscapes and mmp-ing skills!