• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyberius06

Wow, this is huge! And awesome!
I like the main station building, it looks really, specially with little details, like the clock above the main entrance. The elephant sculptures are really nice too, also I like the little fontains/drinking well (?) the other side of the station. The manholes/dirt circles underneath the trees are quite goodlooking and of course the 4-way clock is superb. But the vintage rail cars on the SPUR are just the icing on the cake! :) Not to mention the new fence props. You put a bunch a of new stuffs onto this lot, I'm quite happy to see more and more new HD quality decorator stuffs! Thanks! Also I noticed the new rail station platform, I love this texture, however I can not tell what is part of the platform model and what is additional prop - the fences on the shorter edges of the platform are quite nice and would be great if those were separate props too. It's a really great set-up!

Thanks for making it!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

b22rian

Thanks for all the wonderful images of the new station  :thumbsup:

Can you imagine all the transit station built for sim city 4 over the last 15 years ?
Yet this has to be one of the best station ever batted + modded really !!

tomvsotis

Simmer2

Yep, traffic is definitively not as dense as it used to be over here.

Here are a few more pics with additions to the station. Aged a certain texture patch, revamped the wrought iron fence models (notice the corners and end pieces), new dual DTR signal bridge and more.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Alan_Waters

Great! The very case when the building has its own unique style. Very good idea with the pot.
&apls &apls &apls

PaPa-J

Beautiful work Simmer, simply beautiful.  &apls
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

mattb325

Huge! That's one big 'mo-fo' of a station...the elephants are dwarfed by it  :)

Simmer2

Thank you!

If also made a matching neoclassic gazebo to go with it in case you are dropping a roundabout near the station.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

tomvsotis

That flagstone texture is really cool, too. I love how you've made different variations (and rotated them?) to avoid repetition. It looks ace. Is that available yet, or will it come with the station? It looks like it could make a sweet sidewalk mod.

Simmer2

Quote from: tomvsotis on January 26, 2019, 07:42:34 AM
That flagstone texture is really cool, too. I love how you've made different variations (and rotated them?) to avoid repetition. It looks ace. Is that available yet, or will it come with the station? It looks like it could make a sweet sidewalk mod.

It will be part of the custom texture for the station.

Back to renewable power sources. Here is SM2 Kinetic Wave Energy. Green all the way. Thanks Tibi for the suggestion.

PS If you pay attention you can see a man standing on the platform for size comparison's sake.

Simmer2

Terring7

Hey, I remember this concept. Glad to have it in my cities ;D
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

mattb325

I really like this  :thumbsup:

Simmer2

Thank you Terring and Matt

This complex was sorely needed as well. Its an Induced Draft Cross Flow cooling tower. Used mainly for cooling steam from power generator facilities. The Marley class aquatower by SPX.
This one is enormous. The red arrow points to an SC4 fellow for size comparison.

Simmer2

b22rian

The best station, continues to get even Better !  :thumbsup:

Simmer2

Thanks Brian.

....and here it is in the game environment...10 and a half hours of rendering time later. Yep I managed to render it in full HD glory and with night lights.
SM2 Induced Draft Cooling Towers

Simmer2

Simmer2

I also made a few of these.

Not sure if anyone would want them in their cities though.
If enough people like them I will release a pack of 5.

Simmer2

AsimPika3172

Wow!!!! HOT AIR BALLOON!!!  &apls &apls &apls &apls My country Malaysia have this one!  :thumbsup: Is more better have festival on this games!  :D :bnn: :thumbsup:
I loves Sim City forever!

PaPa-J

Love the Balloons they are so cool. They would be a great addition to the game.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Akallan

Incredible work you have done in recent weeks! The idea of hot air balloons is great too, a little decoration in SimCity is always welcome! :thumbsup:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Simmer2

Thank you folks!

Well it looks like a few liked them therefore I just released a pack of 6 balloons.

PS. You can even plop them in water!

Come and get your balloons here...https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3758

Simmer2