• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Hi Adam

Quote from: 1adam-12 on August 20, 2012, 10:59:34 AM
My username is 1adam-12 and I am not able to access the LEX. 

I manually activated your account. Try now.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

1adam-12

Much appreciated Jim.   Thank you.   Adam

K141

I think I used to have several accounts due to the fact that I forgot the previous one.
What's going on here is communist domination of the world.-I forget. Was it David Janssen?
No. It was either him or Aldo Ray. Or was it? But anyways, its from the beginning of The Green Berets.You should watch it. Yeah, I'm looking at you, don't act like you don't know it.

K141

By the way, whats a PM? I hardly use email.
What's going on here is communist domination of the world.-I forget. Was it David Janssen?
No. It was either him or Aldo Ray. Or was it? But anyways, its from the beginning of The Green Berets.You should watch it. Yeah, I'm looking at you, don't act like you don't know it.

Thony

Hi

I remember my pass (user: Thony) but I can't log in..... can you help me?
thanks

Thony

jmyers2043

Quote from: K141 on August 21, 2012, 01:19:06 PM
By the way, whats a PM? I hardly use email.

I'll send you a PM ... you can reply. You have to provide an email address when you register for the LEX. I'll be able to sort out your account with that.

- Jim

jmyers2043

Quote from: Thony on August 21, 2012, 03:00:37 PM
I remember my pass (user: Thony) but I can't log in..... can you help me?
thanks

Send me a PM with your email. The LEX admin search tool is acting oddly at the moment. Let's see if I can find your account using your email.

- Jim

Mr._D

Need help, every time I try to get into LEX it says my info is wrong but I triple checked its all good. - Mr._D

CharlyS

This CharlyS -charlycooks@differentyahoo.com- I can't get onto the LEX I tried two different screennames. neither worked. Please help. I had to redo my whole computer recently and lost my downloads so I have to reload everything.

jmyers2043

Quote from: CharlyS on August 23, 2012, 09:54:29 AM
I had to redo my whole computer recently and lost my downloads so I have to reload everything.

I'll send you a PM   

- Jim

Baltimore

Help , I've logged in and I can't access the Lex .
AKA raynev1 @Simtropolis
See what I'm into when I'm not playing Simcity4
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq2BmSZmH0YW7U6TithLBsQ

jmyers2043

Quote from: Baltimore on August 23, 2012, 01:40:18 PM
Help , I've logged in and I can't access the Lex .

There are several variations of the user name   Baltimore   on the LEX. To confirm, is your email raynev@_ _ _ _ _ _   ??

Send me a PM with your email if not and I'll use to insure I'm working on the right profile.

- Jim

jetty jockey

Hmmmm. I've registered on site and when I went to register for the LEX I get the thinking monkey bad data message.  Thanks in advance for any help.
-JJ-

K141

jmyers2043

Quote from: K141 on August 26, 2012, 01:17:50 PM
What do I do now? ()what() %confuso

I have asked you to send me a PM with your email address. I can search the LEX database for your profile using it. I haven't received it so my hands are tied and you don't have access. 

There is no profile set up with the user name K141 ... The SC4Devotion forums and the LEX are the same but different. You have to register for both. I do not know how to find you and fix your account if ... your are not registered to begin with. I can't find your account if user name is something other than k141 because I don't have a clue what you may have used.

- Jim

godwin1020

hi i registered about 5 years ago and i have the activation email for both the forums and the lex the problem is now the forum i can log on but the lex i cant and i have checked at least ten times please please i would love access to the mods

lorenzo.e42

Hi,
When I try to log in, I get a message saying my account hasn't been validated and I need to check my email to validate it. I did, and i clicked the link and everything but I still get the message.

jmyers2043

Quote from: godwin1020 on August 26, 2012, 02:17:33 PM
hi i registered about 5 years ago and i have the activation email for both the forums and the lex the problem is now the forum i can log on but the lex i cant and i have checked at least ten times please please i would love access to the mods

I'll send you a PM ...

- Jim

jmyers2043

Quote from: lorenzo.e42 on August 26, 2012, 02:33:19 PM
Hi,
When I try to log in, I get a message saying my account hasn't been validated and I need to check my email to validate it. I did, and i clicked the link and everything but I still get the message.

You have three user names.

lorenzo42
lorenzo.42
lorenzo.e42

One will stay, the other two will be deleted. Tell me which one you wish to keep.

- Jim

lorenzo.e42

Quote from: jmyers2043 on August 26, 2012, 03:56:55 PM
Quote from: lorenzo.e42 on August 26, 2012, 02:33:19 PM
Hi,

You have three user names.

lorenzo42
lorenzo.42
lorenzo.e42

One will stay, the other two will be deleted. Tell me which one you wish to keep.

- Jim
Yeah, sorry about that, I'll just keep lorenzo.e42.
I don't think that's the problem, though, because I had this problem before I made the other two.
thanks.