• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ennedi

Quote from: dedgren on September 24, 2009, 09:56:10 AM
Cédric, that sounds wonderful.  AntigOne's star is firmly fixed in the heavens- it is great to hear that something new is on the way.

David

I agree - to start a new project is a great opportunity to change the mind and get the new power. I wish you many, many new reasons to enjoy our game (together with your readers and friends   :))

Adam  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

TheTeaCat

Cédric

Sad to hear that AntigOne is closing, but it always have a special place for me (because of the many, many tips and things I've learned) but it great to hear that something new is in the works.

I've enjoyed many cuppa's here. I look forward to the day your new project appears so I can enjoy many more,
until then keep the kettle boiling ;)

Regards
Derry
:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Tomas Neto

Quote from: djvandrake on September 24, 2009, 10:14:05 AM
Something bigger than Antigone?  Now that has me immensly curious, and I can't wait to see what magic you have in store..

A toast to Antigone, and to what the future holds.  :thumbsup:  ;D
I agree with everything that said djvandrake!!!

Girafe

A new start for a best city  ;)  I wait for it

However Antigone stays a jewel  &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Badsim

... while the Triumphal Way Team is quietly asleep .  ::)

Not a bad thing , as it could be boring for me to work on a parisian environment exclusively . So many great stuffs are today available for rural scenes and my favorite MDs are rural ones : from Corsica to Tales at the Tea Time , Lenzbourg & Rügen ( from Vnaoned , visible at Toutsimcities exclusively ) ...

I'm going to start again AntigOne from that picture ( which has been presented to the SC4devotion pictures competition and won the 3 rounds ) :

Actually inspired by a place I know very well in France : The Haute-Loire ...

Firstly , I've reworked it ...

Then , I've enlarged the scene & planned things ...

And , finally , after some works ( about 30 Lots ) and a lot of patience with touchy Mayor Plopable stuff ... Enjoy !  ( SC4 pictures mixed with some real ones from Haute-Loire )

Many others ideas in store , not sure they're all realizable , but sure that I'll try !

Thanks for your visit . :thumbsup:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

io_bg

It's great to see another Antigone update. Fantastic work with all these rural scenes! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

rooker1

Awesome pics from a great imagination.
The steaming manure pile made me laugh every time.....I wonder if that is a good thing or a bad thing that I found it funny. ???
Always a pleasure to see what you are up to and it's even better that AntigOne is revived again, even just if it's for a while.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Fantastic update, Cedric ! It's great to see Antigone's back. Can't wait to see more as these pictures already gave me the envy to see the next update!  :thumbsup:

Mais les fourmis, c'était pas nécessaire...  $%Grinno$%

Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Jayster

Simply fantastic! Je vais jouer SimCity 4 maintenant. Heh, it looks like my French classes are paying off!  ::)

Jayster

canyonjumper

Wow Cédric, excellent work on the rural area! I can learn a lot from what you've done with AntigOne!

Your friend,
                                    Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

cubby420

Very beautiful rural area. The changes to the bridge scene are welcome ones indeed, even for a HOF pic.

Tomas Neto

Wonderful return my friend!!! Is really amazing to know that the magic of your MD will continue to enchant us!!! And another fabulous update!!!

nbvc

Fantastic work. So much nice details. &apls &apls

Girafe

Splendid rural scenes  &apls &apls &apls
with lot of details  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

Waow it's just... just unbelievable! &apls &apls :o :o

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Yan077

I can't believe my eyes, the AntigOne come back !  :o
And an epic come back Cedric !!!   :o

A delightful photo album,  so much details, your work with LE and yours skills to recreate this lovely french place are simply fantastic !
Can't wait the next update !

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Yann  :thumbsup:

noahclem

Simply beautiful work. Looks perfect to every detail  &apls   The bridge and creek look phenomenal.

metarvo

AntigOne has returned!  ;D

I see you're going in a more rural direction, Cédric.  Well, the truth is that SimCity is not all about skyscrapers and suburbs.  Rural happens to be one of my favorite building styles, especially when it is done in the way that you have done it.  I'm glad you took the time with those flora mods, because it looks like it paid off!  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Connor

I've spent a considerable amount of time today scanning through the whole of AntigOne. I had of course seen much of it before, but it was a great pleasure to view such incredible work. You continue to raise the bar, both in urban settings and in rural settings. I am delighted to see AntigOne return and those recent pictures are simply beautiful  &apls

Jmouse

Your rural scenes are among the best I've ever seen, Cédric. The detail work is just stunning. I'm so glad you've come back to the game. You have an incredible talent for putting the elements together in a most unique way, and it would be a shame to waste such a marvelous gift! :)

Joan