• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MandelSoft

Haven't you logged in, maybe? Or do you have a LEX account at all?
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

BarbyW

rajiv: You are registered and your account is active so you should be able to access the LEX. Make sure you are typing exactly the same for your password when you set it.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

bakerton

I some how forgot my password. Login name is bakeropolis. Thanks for any help. JKB
beam me up.... please!
I am the lurker that hides in all the corners and you can't get me out. You may try, but you can't.Please call me Jon or Jonathan.

callagrafx

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

flame1396

I have the same problem. Same username as this and supposed tob e same password. It isn't working somehow.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

BarbyW

williamdrex

i've got the same issue, my user name is williamdrex, i had an account a long time ago. but i tried to receive my info and it said username didn't exist when i used my email, but thanx for any help

BarbyW

I cannot see your username in the LEX database. You need to register separately for that.

djskotie

hi,

been having the same prob' as everybody else, can't login to the lex..

can you pls help thanx in advance :thumbsup:

oops.. I'm new to all this, I meant to say the bsc exchange

BarbyW

It is the LEX not the BSC Exchange. I cannot see your name in the database. You need to register for the LEX separately.

djskotie

Thanx Barby,

had to do a diff' user name and now just gotta wait for the e-mail.. you're a star  :thumbsup: ;D

zixk

Yea I have the same problem, when I try to go to the LEX, it says
You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
Incorrect Login ... Please Check.
But I got the registration email and activated account today. It lets me login in the normal homepage but not the LEX exchange. &hlp

papab2000

Did you register separate on the LEX and SC4D? If not go register on the LEX and that will fix your problem.  ;)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

zixk

I did and it said it alreday exists but I never got a registration email.

callagrafx

Quote from: zixk on October 20, 2008, 05:20:04 PM
I did and it said it alreday exists but I never got a registration email.

All fixed, try now  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Sticks-n-Citys

Before i found this thread a was trying so hard to get on the lex/bsc exchange that i... made 3 profiles &sly please don't be mad
so... delete (don't ask about the names) >sticks-n-citys< and >sticks & citys< (ONLY on the bsc exchange) please :-[
and the one i want (Sticks&citys15505  %wrd  &dd) has the "User Already Active" error/bug/glitch ()testing() yeah... thats kind of how i feel  ;) (ack to many emotes)

Ps: im kind of shy &ops Even the fact that im a boy oh and thanks for reading this :thumbsup:
mod edit - don't post your email address in a public forum, there's all sorts of weird people out there.  Next thing you know you'll have 30,000 emails offering you a facelift or Disney.

*Just... press... post!*
Edit: Yes... my first post...
Edit: Sorry i forgot to say also when i try to login normal'y it says my profile is still inactive &Thk/( and i bet the monkey/gorrila does't like me  ;D

callagrafx

I've activated Sticks&city15505 and deleted the rest....enjoy.  :thumbsup:

Sticks-n-Citys

Sorry about posting me email i wish i spent five more seconds thinking...  &sly (I'm so dumb...)
Thanks  :)

coxswain150

lost my password to, dough. username is coxswain150. sorry

callagrafx