• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show Us Your...Children

Started by dedgren, February 26, 2007, 12:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebes

What a great father-son picture Jeronij!   

And what a great kid he is...  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

vester

Jeroni: I love that picture. Great to see that great farther and son moment.

rooker1

Here is a picture of my two boys.  Matias, the oldest and Nicholas.  Ages 16 months and 2 1/2 months.
Matias is always hugging and kissing Nicholas.  He actually gets angry when we don't let him.

Robin   ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

Lilojame

Awwwwwww such wonderful kids in this thread... but on second note... arent all kids most wonderful, most precious?!

Ok, let me add my little ones here also  ()stsfd()

This are my kids... well ok, that grown up "kid" is theird father and a man that I will maybe mary one day if I ever stop avoiding that   %confuso:

Here is my oldest son Alex, born in year 1999 and 3 weeks before the scedule (I was only 19 then but heck, we wanted kids so we got him and made my family go berserk)

Here is middle son Max, born in year 2001 and 1 week before the schedule (I got some "stupid" bacterical infection at the last 2 months of pregnancy and it was pure luck that there were no complications with him after birth, evenmore so, because I had to work like mad I almost gave birth to him 2 months 2 soon... thanks to god that did not happend)

And here is Kevin, my jungest one, born in 2002. He was supposed to be born on 1st April but decided that he wont be an april fool so he hurried up and was born a day before.

Kids going "crazy" :

I just love the expression on Alexs face:

Another kiss on a cheeck one:

And for the end my Kevin and me:

So, those are my boys. ()stsfd()

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

sithlrd98

These are all sweet pics everyone! I don't usually do this but , heck why not. Here are my two girls ,2 & 5 years of age.

One of the few times they aren't arguing about a toy ....yes I know at least its not a boy!

Why you don't give a two year old ice cream!

My little princess dressed up for her picture with Snow White before we went to the Magic Kingdom.

Don't let the smile fool you!                                                           

And this one is for Pat

Nardo69

That's my son - Mehmet Dennis

We chose the name in order to sound good in Turkish as well as German (or English). That's why his second name is not the turkish male name  "Deniz" (turkish: the sea) but Dennis ... ;)

He was exactly 11 months and 3 days ago.

In 2005 - a year after we married - my wife got pregnant. We were so happy about it but then she had problems with the pregnancy, and finally we lost the child. Took me half an eternity especially since didn't become pregnant the following years and we really wanted to have children. All the tests were OK, but we are both much older than 17, and you know chances for natural fertilization are so low  - around 14-17%.

So we were just about to do in vitro fertilization when literally in the last moment my wife became pregnant.

I haven't seen my son now for more than a month. I am here in Germany to look for anew job while my wife and my child are still in Turkey.
But finding a job isn't easy these ...

Boy do I miss my short one!

Pat

OK Sithlrd that did it lol!!! That is one heck of a great pic there of a junior fire fighter if I ever saw one!!!  :thumbsup:  Also I couldnt agree anymore about not giving a 2 yr old Ice Cream but it sure is cute to see what they do lol....

Lilojame you got some great boys there  :thumbsup:

Bernard I am soo sorry my friend!!! I could only image the diffculties of not seeing your son, but think of it this way soon once you land that job you can bring your family back together!!! Remeber tomorrow is a brighter day!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Lilojame

Thanks Pat! They are my pride, my joy, my reason...  :)

Awww, such sweet little girls you have there sithlrd98 !!!

What a cute little boy, Nardo69!!! I am sorry to hear about the first pregnancy but allas you did get a little angel and that is a reason to be happy.  :) I do hope, that you find job soon and that you will be able 2 squeez you sweet little boy as soon as possible! Dont give up!

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

sithlrd98

Thanks Pat...its hard to tell what they'll become , but saving lives ain't too shabby of a job! :thumbsup:
Bernard , I hope you get to see your "short one"soon! ;)
Lilojame  , thanks...Looks like you've got your hands full!

Jayson

wes.janson

This little guy is hands down the best thing I've ever accomplished in my life.

This is late this past summer; just after his third birthday. Hamming it up as he always does when he sees a camera.

He may look innocent, but all one has to do is watch him as he literally flirts with any girl within 5 feet of him to know he is trouble.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

Lilojame

Jayson : Nothing that I couldnt handle... for now.  $%Grinno$% Actualy we kindda hope to get a girl someday in future. When we just mentioned one day that just maybe we will decide to have one more in future they all went "berzerkish" and now they are constantly nagging that they want a baby-sister (or a baby-brother for that matter).  ::)

wes.janson you boy sure looks like a heart-breaker. ;) But just wait that he grows up!  ;D On serious note, you have a sweet little angel there. ;)

Nardo69

I am still separated from my family but at least I could visit them the last week:

Yes, that's a train. No plane $%Grinno$%

Boy, I left there yesterday morning and by now I miss my short one like hell again ...

Pat

Bernard what a wonderful pic there for sure and I am glad you got to see your son again even though for such a short time...  Talking about taking after daddy with playing with trains lol  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Nardo69

Almost 20 month since the last pic / post? No proud fathers / mothers around here anymore?

Well, Ol' Papa Nardo is still around, and one month ago my second son came was born. Unfortunately around New Years Eve he caught a serious flu, he is now in intensive care in the hospital for 10 days but slowly he's doing better and we hope that next week maybe we can take him home again ...

This is the last pic of my two boys Mehmet Dennis and Sinan Josef before Sinan Josef became ill:

Bernhard

travismking

My lil one, from about 2 months ago

sithlrd98

Been a while since I posted in this thread. This one I took over the summer of my girls at the park...of course I cropped my ugly mug out of it!
This one is with my phone as they were acting silly waiting for me to get off of work a couple of weeks ago

Jayson