• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kelis | Kelis B.A.T Design |

Started by kelis, April 15, 2010, 03:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

Hola peterycristi  :)

Lo primero quiero agradecerte todas esas imagenes, son magnificas !
Veras te comento, tengo varios problemas, se que el diseño es de 8 secciones, pero tuve que recortarlo a 6
por problemas con gmax, gmax no resiste ni una sola " box " mas, apenas me deja modificar nada... el diseño
se a hecho muy pesado...en cuanto al tejado, Debussyman me envio una imagen real del edificio donde no
parecia acristalado el centro...

Tratare de modificar lo que pueda, las texturaas de las puertas y siento decirte que poco mas...
como ya te dije gmax no puede mas...estoy tratando de instalar 3dsmax studio de nuevo para asi poder modelar
mas detalladamente pero de momento no consigo que " Bat4max " funcione correctamente, si algun dia lo consigo
tratare de hacer una version mejorada de este mismo edificio.

Muchas gracias de verdad, tratare de mejorar todo lo que pueda amigo  :)

PD: Como van tus proyectos de Postdam ? saludos
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

vester

Looking good. One thing, the color on the Berliner Bauakademie is a bit to saturated. Try to compared it with the colors in the game.

manchou

Wow, fantastic  &apls but bricks, are a bit red per haps  :thumbsup:
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

DebussyMan

De hecho, aunque es cierto que en la foto que te mandé no parece ser un techo de cristal, lo más probable es que sí lo sea, pues en el diseño original hay un pequeño patio en el centro, como puedes ver en este corte:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

kelis

Hi.

already exported  ;)

Debussyman, viendo el mapa si que puede ser tienes razon, de todos modos tampoco creo que consiguiese hacerla, como ya dije
en otro mensaje Gmax no podia mas, no e podido ni siquiera centrar bien el Bat, porque cada vez que trataba de mover el edificio
se quedaba colgado, por lo tanto e tenido que dejarla asi :(

Si tu o peterycristi quereis, os envio el modelo y lo mejorais, y agrandais, yo por mi parte poco mas puedo hacer.

Gracias  :)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

peterycristi

pues, asi no te pones enojado si trato de hacerlo yo mismo?

saludos

Peter
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

kelis

Porsupuesto que no, adelante  :)
.                                                                                                                      

Orange_o_

Kelis, your building is really very beautiful.
For the night view, puts a plane inverted under your roof. It will avoid to enlighten details of the roof.

Kelis, tu edificio es verdaderamente muy bello.
Para la vista de noche, pone plano invertida bajo tu tejado. Esto evitará alumbrar detalles del tejad

&apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

WC_EEND

Very nice work &apls &apls I really like those nightlights.

@all typing in Spanish: Qué?
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

callagrafx

Quote from: WC_EEND on May 15, 2010, 04:04:34 AM
Very nice work &apls &apls I really like those nightlights.

@all typing in Spanish: Qué?

Indeed... if you wish to post in Spanish (or any other language) could you also include an english translation for those of us who are polylinguistic.

Muchas gracias  :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

kelis

HI, another new building

~ Neue Wache ~

.                                                                                                                      

art128

Why don't you make the windows at the side of the building ?  Except that, nice work !  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

joelyboy911

I think he'll get to those soon enough Art... right Kelis?  :D

Great looking model so far, mate, I'm looking forward to the finished version.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Girafe

Very good start  ;)

what it is inside the building ?
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Gilikov1994

Great building :D very nice  &apls &apls

Wish you all the best,

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

art128

Girafe -> After German reunification, the Neue Wache was again rededicated in 1993, as the "Central Memorial of the Federal Republic of Germany for the Victims of War and Tyranny." It used to be used as a "check point" before Berlin's reunification.
Inside there's that :

Heren are some pictures that I hope they helps you with the facade and the pediment:

Bueno trabajo, mi amigo!

-Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Hi friends  :)

art128 I work on the windows right now  $%Grinno$% thanks for the all photos  :)

joelyboy911 Thanks  :) The final version it's coming.

Girafe Look the comentary of art  ;D thank friend.

Gilikov1994 Thank my friend  :)

More progress on the building  ;D!

missing windows and doors, lights and some details of the roof !

;)
.                                                                                                                      

Girafe

Arthur: thanks for these explications, I didn't know this bat   ;)

nice progress kelis  &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

kelis

Under Den Linden and Neue Wache  :)

.                                                                                                                      

manchou

My BATs or here but it is in french ;)