• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Winding River Project

Started by mrbisonm, March 08, 2009, 03:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

Quote from: wouanagaine on January 23, 2013, 11:54:53 AM
Merci pour les news,

Je lui souhaite un prompt et bon rétablissement !
J'espere qu'il va pas être aphone trop longtemps et surtout qu'il reste au repos pour te revenir en pleine forme

I Second this :)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

rambuckel

Sometimes things improve even faster when you're at home. So I hope you can go home as fast as possible.

I still wish you a speedy but especially a thorough recovery ... take care!

Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

red_dwarfers

Fred and Lynn, wishing you all the best from England. I would offer you some English tea and biscuits (that fixes lots of things!) but they would go cold and soft by the time they got to you!

lynncanox

Hi,

Thank You so much everybody for the wishes to Fred to get better. At Home Fred is  now. He came out of the hospital as planned this morning, was he ever impatient, and the first thing he did when he entered our home is ask for a *real*  coffee and then go to bed.

He said that he didn't sleep for the last two weeks  because of all the *old* people complaining and whimmering in the hospital all night long. He himself is in his sixties, but it seems that he forget this all the time. lol.

For the next day or maybe two days I think he will sleep first before coming to the computer, but I am sure that it will be very soon enough.

Greetings from both of us,

Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

red_dwarfers

Glad to hear he is home and can sleep in peace with real coffee!

I think the phrase 'you're only as old as you feel' works here, still in his 30s do you think :D

rambuckel

That's really good news! My grandmother, a brilliant doctor, always told us: Sleep is the best cure for almost everything! So I hope you enjoyed your "real" coffee and that you'll sleep well! And once more best wishes for your recovery! - Theresa

Swordmaster

Thanks for keeping us posted Lynn. I'm looking forward to hearing from Fred again, when he's rested.

Cheers
Willy

threestooges

The coffee is a good sign. Glad to hear he's home Lynn. Thanks for keeping us posted.
-Matt

FrankU

Hi Lynn and Fred,

It's good to hear you are at home again! No snoring, no gibbering, no mumbling around you. And a good bed and real coffee from someone who loves you. That's the best place to be.
And someone in his sixties is not considered really old, these days, isn't it? Especially not when you are as lively as Fred appears to be on this site (and several others).

Anyway, I hope you will be OK soon. I am waiting for you!

Frank

M4346

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

KoV Liberty

Haha just like Fred. I'm glad he's feeling a bit better. :)

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

mrbisonm

Well, here I am again, somewhat weak, but improving from day to day.

I never thought that one could become so sick because of a simple running nose. I was never sick like this before, even when I had my heart attack in 2003 and streptococcus Type A Severe in 1997.

A little cold ended up in a influenza infection, which created a double lung infection (pneumonia) and then later in a difficult vocal cord infecation. I still cannot speak, only whisper. Of course Lynn loves that part. ;)

I will soon be back on my feet and continue what I started, including this diary and of course the farming project with FrankU. Btw, Frank, you will hear from me soon, and don't worry, I have already started that 1x1 growable greenhouse model, a picture of the started model will be soon send to you.

Now, Thank you all for the nice encouragements and whishes that you have written. Thanks to Lynn for having been my "Ambassador" while I was sick in bed.

Thanks for the encouragements.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

vortext

Good to see you around again Fred! Hope you'll be up and running talking soon!  :)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

mrbisonm

Quote from: vortext on February 02, 2013, 01:56:31 PM
Good to see you around again Fred! Hope you'll be up and running talking soon!  :)

lol.... running is not really a problem.....I feel strong enough to run for a 100 yards or so already, but talking....hm...It doesn't really matter since I can communicate with you folks, but sometimes I would like to have "my word" with Lynn also.... ;)

fred

rambuckel

Great to see you around again, Fred! And there's this saying ... I don't know if it exists in English ... Talking is silver, silence is golden :) But nevertheless I hope your voice'll come back pretty soon so that you can have a word and not a whispering with Lynn ;)

FrankU

Hello and welcome back Fred!

I was just considering to upload my farm fields without the greenhouses, but maybe I'll wait a bit yet?
It wouldn't be a problem though. A special farm field could always be put into the farm lots pack.

Anyway, that's business talk. I wish you a steady recovery and the return of your vioce. It can be very frustrating when people cannot hear you.

See you soon and have fun.

Frank

threestooges

Good to see you back around again Fred. That virus that went around knocked a few exceptionally healthy people I know out-of-commission for at least a week, so it was nothing to mess around with. Good to hear you're getting back to normal.
-Matt

mrbisonm

Thanks rambuckel and Matt. I will be ok soon enough.
FrankU, the growable greenhouse model should be ready to test by next weekend. Still have some minor transparency problems, nothing important though.

Fred

FrankU

Ah, OK, so that might mean that the Farms Set is due to arrive on a LEX near you soon!
Of course the scrutineers need some time to check and approve everything before it will show up.

But don't rush! Other things might be more important, like your health and maybe some delayed quality time with Lynn and other relatives and friends. They are more important than my pathetic lot and desc files!

Get well soon!

Frank

Swordmaster

Good to see you back Fred. Keep well!

Cheers
Willy