• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Thanks for the comments guys!

Gordon, the canals are from Gurry but are not avalaible anywhere... I hope to find them someday on the LEX (which a proper modding. )
Noah, thanks for the comment. I've been in Tokyo on Google earth, and near the artificial industrial island I saw some row warehouse area like that, I must say it really inspired me to build these areas.
Robin, what do you mean by perfect?

and here's today pictures, which shows a part of Homura's downtown and a very little part of the suburbs under a snow.

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Arthur, would you mind pointing out what construction BAT that is in the lower center of the pic? Very nice, monsieur :)

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

Battlecat

Very cool, I'll have to keep an eye out for those canals! 

In the meantime, that's a neat looking urban area.  Lots of good details and buildings!

Swordmaster

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

SCWTC4

very nice work with the snow, maybe the elevated rail interchange in the top-right corner of the image it's a bit too large; otherwise it's a really nice urban scene, i like the slope that descend down to the river too...
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

Ol.S / Benoit

Great picture. I love the layout and choice of buildings.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

noahclem

Thanks for the reply, I've mostly looked at European and North American cities on google maps so I'll have to check Tokyo (and others) for inspiration.

Homura is looking really nice and you do such a great job with that snow effect! Look forward to more  :thumbsup:

art128

Arigatō (ありがとう) ( Means thanks in Japaneses )for the comments, guys!

here's today picture, of an unnamed rural city.. Actually this region do not exist anymore, as well as the american one. I deleted them by inadvertence.. Shame on me. But I do not give up, and i'm already playing on a new region which some content will come tomorrow.

At least, I hope you'll like this picture, and keep in mind it was taken when the town was still under construction, and while paused.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Fantastic new pictures!! Homura's downtown is really nice. The new rural town is great, too!!! :thumbsup:

io_bg

Great set of pics on the last page :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing more of this seaside town!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Battlecat

I like the character of the town in today's update.  Shame that it's a lost region, but at least you have some good pictures leftover! 

art128

Gordon, to be honest that was the last picture I had on leftover... Anyway thanks for the comments guys.

I'll try to work as hard as I can for tomorrow's update, to have enough material to show.

Props & Texture Catalog

SCWTC4

nooo that's a huge loos  :'(
i really like this last picture, hope to see some new cities once you'll rebuild some urban cores and rural villages
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

art128

Sorry guys for not updating today, I didn't had time to play SC4 and I had some important things to deal with IRL.

Props & Texture Catalog

art128

Okay, I've enough material for an update today.

Here are two pictures taken in Homura, near the Central park.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

noahclem

Nice pictures Arthur, and sorry to hear about your deleted regions. You're really quick if you can get a new region up to photo-quality in only a couple days! :thumbsup:

Ricky112233

Hey Arthur!

Beautiful updates, especially the Japanese ones!
I've been to Japan before, and it looks exactly like RL Japanese cities! :thumbsup:
Although I was 6, so I hardly remember most of it...

Where did you get wide avenue in the last pic? I can't find it in my NAM 5 roads  ???

Oh and, where did you get those Japaneses houses, I already have somy's houses...

-Ricky :thumbsup:
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--