• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gugu3

art128

Thanks for the great comments, guys!

Today is a small update, sorry.  &mmm

It is focused on the town of Mitakihara, where the temple in the last update stands. But this time we'll see the town itself.

The fishing and goods port, also the commercial district of the town, where almost everyone is working.

On this screeshot you can see another temple on the hill of the mountains. It's a place where people like to relax.

Here you can have a look at one of Mitakihara's two college. this one is located uphill in a nice and calm residential area.

And finally, a small preview of Hiroshima, which i'm actually working on.

The Hiroshima Castle

That's all folks!  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ivo_su

Really  nice port you have made Arthur. I have a question for you - red building  with a crane of that last picture is animated  as she grows or Plop LOT.

- Ivo :thumbsup:

noahclem

Nice update Arthur! The Hiroshima teaser is my favorite  &apls  The water and seasonal trees are perfect  :thumbsup:

SCWTC4

the first picture with the seaport is my favourite for this update
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

RickD

Very nice. I like the seaport and the small houses on the hill.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Dantes

The harbor looks great, little brother  :) All is fantastic  :thumbsup:

Ol.S / Benoit

Really nice work with the Castle, love those pictures:)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

kelis

Great pictures here Arthur. I like that port with all those ships. Great job with your Japanese region my friend !
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

bat

The town of Mitakihara is looking really nice!
Great update... ;)

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

art128

Thanks for the nice comments, guys! :)

Ivo, the building is a normal RCI building, but I just insalled an alternative crane model made by Srainy on the STEX.

Hello everyone!

Today's update is about the city of Hiroshima. I hope you'll enjoy this small update.

Props & Texture Catalog

Yan077

Really beautiful update, Arthur. The lake is awesome  &apls

Dantes

The environment of the stage is fantastic.  :) The architecture looks very Japanese.  :thumbsup: In the shopping area I would look at me like manga and buy some Merchendise.  :satisfied:

art128

Thanks guys!

Dantes, don't worry, i'm preparing an otaku area for you, with a lot of Manga shops, Shops where you can buy figurines etc. I'm sure you'll like it a lot. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

marsh

Beautiful work. I love the amount of foliage there is despite it being the center of a city. Makes the whole place look very lush. Not sure if the half summer, half fall foliage is intentional or not, but it makes it look active giving a transition from summer into fall.

,marsh

noahclem

Lovely update Arthur! I really like all the diagonal roads and bats  :thumbsup: MMPing is perfect  &apls

Dantes

Hello little brother, :)
I wanted to ask you if you bomb the nuclear drome will also show in Hiroshima.  ()what()

art128

Quote from: Dantes on December 21, 2011, 03:34:05 AMI wanted to ask you if you bomb the nuclear drome will also show in Hiroshima.  ()what()

Well, I haven't seen the memorial anywhere on ST, or any Japanese site, so... But I may be able to do something with the existing demolished buildings and memorials. For sure it's an important landmark of Hiroshima so yeah I might have to make it.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Little brother, if you want I will send you the Dome, I found him some time ago on one page.  :P