• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

veng: I can see no problem with your account. Check you are typing in the username and password correctly. If you are still having problems I can reset your password and send by PM.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

MamaLuigi

Grrrrr ive got two accounts active tring to acsess the LEX...it's a huge letdown... :angrymore: so how can i get on!?! ive allways gotten the gorilla each time i do itright & wrong! what gives?   &mmm

BarbyW

MamaLuigi: I cannot see an account by this name in the LEX. Please note that you must register separately at the LEX.

dodson

username: dodson

i'm logged in on the main page, but when i log in the lex it says i haven't activated my account.

thanks!

BarbyW

dodson:- I have manually activated your account. Welcome to the LEX.

bg60+

Hello:   I'm very new at this all.  Having trouble logging into lex.  Have registered in SC4D and LEX.  Have received emails from each and have so clicked these links.  However on lex not able to enter without the gorilla appearing and telling me invalid data entered.  Please help me...what did I do wrong.  Thank you.

RippleJet

BG, I have activated your account manually.
Welcome to the wealth of custom content! :)

bg60+

To RippleJet:  Thank you so very much for checking into this so promptly.  bg60+

whizbox

Hi,
Had computer failure and lost Username & Password for lex.
Could you do a reset so I can re-register please.
Would be very grateful, thanks.

whizbox

veng

Quote from: BarbyW on November 11, 2009, 09:50:45 AM
veng: I can see no problem with your account. Check you are typing in the username and password correctly. If you are still having problems I can reset your password and send by PM.
Sorry, I was unable to check access to LEX before today. Now I shecked the spelling of username and password twice, and I'm sure that I typing them correctly. The result was the same, I can't access the LEX. May be if you reset my password, it will help mto solve the problem.

Thanks.

BarbyW

veng - I have reset your password and sent you a PM.

NoSmoke

going thru same problem......when i click on link to activate my registration  as sent to me....i get message "internet explorer can not display the web page".
what am i doing wrong?? also why so much of a hassle?

xxdita

I have manually activated your account for you, enjoy the LEX.

iamgoingtoeatyou

I forgot what the password to my LEX account friedpotatoes was... &ops Can anyone reset it and send me a new password or send me what the old one was?

xxdita

simfreak90

Hey there! I registered a few days ago but it won't let me get to any LEX files! ()what() I typed in the correct name and password too! I don't think your ape likes me...
Anyway, was trying to get the railway add on mod, but, like I said, the monkey pops up and tells me I entered the wrong info. Please help! Thanks! ()stsfd()

xxdita

Hi Simfreak90. I'm not showing any LEX account with that username. Please make sure that you register seperately for the LEX, although you can certainly use the same login info. If you have any problems after that, just let me know.

simfreak90

Of course!  ::) I just assumed I was already signed up! Thanks a lot! ;D

ipooted77

i cant access it, it tells me uhh we have a problem.
username: ipooted77 :'(

xxdita

I'm showing that the account is already active, so I guess you figured it out?