• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koala.monk

I cannot access Lex I typed my email wrong and then I could not receveive the activation email so I registered again with the correct one and I tried the other form wich allows you to change your email but it seens that it did not have recognized my login or the pass, wich I typed wrong, not in conformity with the pass rules capital letters, low case and Numbers. I'd appreciate if you guys could fix my access, in the Lex's login page it says my account was not activated.

BarbyW

koala.monk: I have manually activated the account with this name. If you have further problems, please post here.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

wreckingball man

I registered for the website, then when I tried registering for the LEX it said that the user is already active. Then, i registered a second time with a different username. when i clicked the link it showed a windy road. then when i went to log in with the other username it said there was an incorrect login.
I would be thankfull if you could help. Otherwise i'll be stuck on Simtropolis. I here the LEX is better than the STEX.
Thank You.
PC>MAC?

xxdita

I'm showing wreckingball man, and wreckingball mane. Neither account has been activated. Which would you like to use?

wreckingball man

PC>MAC?

xxdita

Account activated. Let me know if you have any further problems, or need a password reset.

1xz

I registered for this website a while ago (a year +), and I remember that the last time I quit was because i couldn't go into the exchange. The same thing is happening. On the sc4devotion homepage and forums, it shows that I'm logged in. When I try to go into the exchange, it asks me for my user and pass (which I double checked a lot of times) but whenever I hit submit it shows a gorilla-thing typing on a keyboard. Please help.

BarbyW

1xz: it appears that you have solved your problem as I see you have downloaded today.

whizbox

Had to buy a new computer, old one died.
I have lost my password for LEX, could you kindly send me another.
Thanks.

BarbyW

whizbox: I have sent you a PM with your new password.

warriord5

I havent gotten an activation email yet

BarbyW

I have activated the warriord5 account manually for you.

warriord5

is there a way to reset the password for warriord5 lex account cause i cant remember it

Shady

Another forgot password ::)
Also tried reregestering twice with new usernames can be deleted now
thanks

xxdita

So which LEX account would you like to keep? I'll need you to verify your email.

Shady

Thanks for the quick reply
my original account of same name
pm sent

Sonic

I type in my user name and correct password but it denies me.

Sonic

Sonic