• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantes

Now there are 1,000 posts in this topic. I did not think that there will ever be as many answers. On 11.3.2011 I started my region. It's been a long time. Much has changed. Many readers have come and gone. The loyal readers, I thank with all my heart! BANZAI!

Replies:
@Vizoria:Which house do you mean? On track turnouts I have appropriate switch house for changing the direction of the track.
@c.p.: Thank you much Mr. Tree °/////\\\\\\°
@Kisa Atsuko:Thank you for your comment. What store do you think? In Figure 21 shops are everywhere. I like my region. I like to build rural and suburban. Big Cities are too hectic. Cities with noise and much people.
@art128:It's great that I'm still developing ideas that you do not know. My Otouto-chan is smart and can do many things that I can not. *-*
Now I need you only get a girlfriend that looks like Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
@romualdillo:Many thanks! I'll have to create a beautiful home for you and near a Konbini.
@kelis: Kelis °Ö° KELIIIIS °Ü° *run-and-hug-to-kelis* You give me too much honor! I have to upgrade my W2W neighborhoods. Many projects and ideas are not yet implemented.  I thank you and I'm happy as a cookie for your comment! I hope your ambitious project you succeed too!
@jab112:No,no,no... Welcome to SC4D. Welcome to my topic. I think it is not good that you ask directly, where something is. This is not friendly.
Please contact me via E-mail or ask in the appropriate topics (SC4D Japan Gallery).

Planting vegetation on the railtracks II.

4.Main Station of Yonago City

17. I like Trains

21.romualdillo-san new home (I hope you like stairs / without Konbini  :P )

30. kelis-sama new home

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.
I thank you, dear reader, that you always read my topic. Thank you for nearly 3 years of cooperation.

c.p.

Very nice :thumbsup:  I like your industrial areas and your densely packed residential areas.

Vizoria

Great industrial areas! In a couple of pictures the rail catenaries are really bunched up, but that's about my only gripe.

romualdillo

Great work again!! I don't mind stairs if I have such a good view!!!  :D And I like walking (I see I have a parking lot near the house, so for me everything is perfect!!!)   :P

Dantes

So I imagine my otouto-chan Arthur-kun (art128) , small, cute and fluffy tail.

Replies:
@c.p.:Thank you for your comment. I am glad that you like the pictures! I still have a lot of work on the residential areas.
@Vizoria:Great industrial areas! In a couple of pictures the rail catenaries are really bunched up, but that's about my only gripe.
@romualdillo:The parking lot, I will pull down. The parking lot was designed for guests at the hostel. Now it is your little house. I am glad that you have reached the desired setting.

Planting vegetation on the railtracks III.

Today there are only 19 images. Next time it will be a update with more pictures.

2.It was difficult to build the station.

6.My favorite picture

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

c.p.

Only 19 pictures? :D  I love the catenaries and power lines :thumbsup:

romualdillo

Oh, really? I found the parking lot very convenient... I hope you'll build a park there, just to increase my new house's value.  ;D. Great new update!!!  &apls. You should find me somewhere pleasant to work now!!  $%Grinno$%

Dantes

Only two comments that makes me sad.

Replies:
@c.p.:Thank you for your comment! Today, there are 21 images. 21 photos are more than 19 images. That's at least something. I think it's great that you are active here lately.
@romualdillo:The garden you will have to build yourself. Now I realize that I have no hardware store, where you you can buy plants for your garden. Oh no!
Your project is actually great. I have read, you want to build more than 200 BAT, is it? I hope you have this yet enough fun!

I am sad because Arthur writes nothing. I hope he is doing well.

Planting vegetation on the railtracks IV.

I will publish an update with railway images. Then I did it and you have seen all the tracks once. I will then swap it only for a while. Some of the projects to be implemented and some things are renewed.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Yesterday I read a call to Towerdude. In the call went through Asian cities. I do not share his opinion. There are no Asian cities. There are many different urban concepts have the historical background, geological, ecological and economic developments are based. A Japanese city is not a Japanese city because it is in Japan, but because it has a different culture and mentality. There are  embossed rural cities and there are modern, big cities with lots of change.
There are traditional Chinese urban and modern cities in Indonesia chinas. Cities look different than in the Philippines or in India. I do not like it when things are generalized.
Diversity is a good thing.

3. Totori Main Station

4. I like Nissin Ramen  :P

8. Old Totori Main Station

art128

QuoteThere are no Asian cities. There are many different urban concepts have the historical background, geological, ecological and economic developments are based. A Japanese city is not a Japanese city because it is in Japan, but because it has a different culture and mentality. Diversity is a good thing.

Well said.  :thumbsup:

Sorry for not commenting on your previous update, I saw it but never got around to leave a comment.

I like the area around the central stations, really well made. Also I love how you made that sunken avenue with houses around it on picture 17 and 18.

About the bridge, I want to start it from scratch, but I'm still blocked at the planning stage. What kind of bridge do you need? How many tiles should it span?
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

It seems I missed one update here.... both really amazing! I love how you work on those railways! very interesting to see how it lays like that.. you certainly can done railway far better than me....

Also about the statement of Asian city I cant much agree with it since what I believe is everyone have different style of play eventhough they have pretty same plugins set.

Shark7

Quote from: art128 on December 28, 2014, 05:48:31 AM
QuoteThere are no Asian cities. There are many different urban concepts have the historical background, geological, ecological and economic developments are based. A Japanese city is not a Japanese city because it is in Japan, but because it has a different culture and mentality. Diversity is a good thing.

Well said.  :thumbsup:

I concur.

Also, this is true anywhere you go in the world.  Cities in my home state are nothing like cities in different areas of the US.  And to be honest, large metropolitan areas are nothing like the smaller rural cities or villages that surround them.  Architecture, city planning, and age of the city all play a part in giving a city its personality, however the biggest factor in what makes a city unique are the people that populate it.

Now on the the wonderful updates we have here:

There are two things that really impress me with the latest update.  First, the very detailed rail system that has been developed.  Secondly, the rocky river banks.  Well done!  :thumbsup:

romualdillo

Great work again!!!  :bnn: It's always a pleasure to look at your city!!

No hardware store?? I  think I'll have to go to the forest in order to "steal" some trees...  ::)

Well, I plan to do only 72 BATs for the first release (4 original models, 3 model variations, 3 colour variations and their symmetrical versions, so they're really not as much as you may think). 200 are just too much!!!  :P

solsystem

Great updates.  &apls Your rail network is amazing.

Happy new year!

Dantes

Replies:
@art128:Hello my otouto-chan
I am glad that you like the way the central station. At the time I gave my best to make the environment. I hope soon again to see photos from your region.
For the Bike & Pedestrian bridge I want to span across a field. Under the field leads the railway line. Would it be possible that the construction of three fields is low? The bridge must bridge noise barriers and railway overhead lines. Is it too steep when the bridge was almost 2 1/2 fields ramp? Look at picture 20 in the last update, then you know how I want to use the bicycle & pedestrian bridge.
Incidentally, I have found an impressive video about Machiya.
http://youtu.be/OADCLs8BSFY -> please look this! Q////\\\\Q
@Kisa Atsuko:I am grateful for every comment from you. Thank you for sharing my opinion on cities in Asia. There are various railway cultivations. Maybe you have otherwise bought in your region the land for the railroad history. I like your pictures very much!
@Shark7:Thank you for your comment. I can only agree with your opinion. Thank you like my city design!
@romualdillo:72 building you want to build? This is very much! Hopefully you have enough stamina for it. I recently saw a picture of you with the first parts of the city. In size it looks very impressive. I'm already looking forward to the first finished areas with updates on SC4D.
Do you know the Casa angosta in Buenos Aires? This is a very small w2w house!
@solsystem: Thank you much solsystem-sama! I wish you an Happy New Year, too!

Planting vegetation on the railtracks V.

Today the last update of railway images. Thus, the entire rail network has now been published.

48. My contribution to the SC4 Picture Competition  :)

romualdillo

Great update!!!  &apls

Quote from: Dantes on January 09, 2015, 10:15:02 AM
@romualdillo:72 building you want to build? This is very much! Hopefully you have enough stamina for it. I recently saw a picture of you with the first parts of the city. In size it looks very impressive. I'm already looking forward to the first finished areas with updates on SC4D.
Do you know the Casa angosta in Buenos Aires? This is a very small w2w house!

Yes, I knew that house!!! I was thinking about modelling the house on the left some day...  ;D

Nanami

OMG....

the picture said it all.... with 57 pictures, this really the largest update I ever see in the number of pictures

Kergelen

Only 57 pictures... :D

Your last updates are really huges.  :o

I like the industrial area and the work with the river.

Links to SC4 websites

vester

Love the ride along the railroad tracks.

Nice choice of trains. One of my favourites as well.

Fasan

My friend Dante's.  ;)
Now I've found you here and there but I look up
a great masterpiece of yours. Easy tip!  &apls
It is my pleasure

art128

Nice update. :)

I'm eager to see what you have in store for us next.

About the overpass, I'll try to make a quick idea during the week.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog