• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Very nice work on the last updates! The monastery was my favorite  &apls

Dantes

Hey you!
I did not dare to write something here. Very long I have not published anything. My life is just in the transition to a new phase of life. I have a lot of stress and many problems.
I you do not want to bother you. I am pleased that so many comments you have written to me suddenly. I was very surprised. I saw something like this:

Replies:
@Shark7:Thank you for your comment. There are no pigeons. Very many ravens. I do not know why there are many crows in the residential areas. The crows are expanding stolen hangers elaborate nests and steal from the garbage bags like radicals. Meanwhile, the city had administrative networks distribute garbage bags are kept among those. Does not exist anywhere dumpster.
@romualdillo: Mr.Spain! Recently, I have seen first neighborhoods you've built. Your building look great! I hope you build also matching squares with fountains and a few commercial buildings such as cafes, restaurants, a drug store and an illegal car workshop!
@carlfatal:Thank you for your comment. It makes me happy when my spiritual thoughts you give pleasure. If my current projects are finished I will try more historical parts of the city to build and rebuild parts for modern city.
@Kisa Atsuko: I want hug you Ò.Ó

@ユミーちゃん:Thank you much!
@art128:Thank you for your comment! I hope end of this year more neighborhoods to build in a classical style and to landscape the existing residential blocks. *ototo-chan-hug*
@kelis: Thank you kelis-sama! I hope soon to see of you new images!
@noahclem: Thank you much noahclem-sama!

Greening of the residential areas II.

Currently I plant my residential areas with trees and bushes for more natural. Also, I unified my parking. In the parking lot I use I've found a bug. Previously were parked here over 2000 cars. Now there are zero cars.
Can someone help me?

I'm looking also for the following image the red apartment houses. I've looked everywhere and it is not found.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

Themistokles

Quote from: Dantes on November 21, 2014, 03:37:27 PM
My life is just in the transition to a new phase of life. I have a lot of stress and many problems. I you do not want to bother you.

No problem, take your time! :) Transitions in life happen once in a while, and they often entail moment of stress. Hopefully it turns out all the best!

The greenery has done your city very good; it feels welcoming, as well as a little more suburban. I especially like the bike path in the last picture! I am a little curious about the garden plot in the middle of the roundabout, though... But maybe the road just isn't very busy anymore. :P
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

art128

Nice update, Onii-chan. Loving the last picture. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Miriu

Hey Dantes,
very nice updates in last time. I'm not so much interested in Japanese culture and just a little for the Japanese construction style, but you can do it anyway to make me admire the pictures for several minutes.
And wow, 50 pages in this MD, congratulations. :o

romualdillo

Great stuff, as always!!!!  &apls

Nanami

Another nice work! I really like the feel of Chugoku Region here :D

As for real life issue, I hope everything got any better soon (I have pretty hard days too lately btw &mmm )

QuoteI'm looking also for the following image the red apartment houses. I've looked everywhere and it is not found.
[img]http://www.ld-host.de/uploads/thumbnails/40feb62e40ff06f1fde981176d10368c.jpg/[img]
I suppose I know where to find them since that image from my MD.....  $%Grinno$%
here the temple on the middle of picture: http://hide-inoki.com/sc4/buildings_bat.htm
well for the twin apartements, it can be found here: http://simcitymemo.seesaa.net/category/9085417-1.html
and the single house is here: http://simcityedit.com/simedit/lev-bbs.cgi?bid=SC4=2-3&skin=skin/config/=/simedit/skin/config/&style=1&page=1&ppid=1217002713559050#1217002713559050

hope that what you wanted to know ;)

Dantes

So many comments!

Replies:
@Themistokles:Thank you for your kind comment. I hope there are bike paths on road soon. And if this mod is kopatibel with the Japan-Mod, I will create a large network of cycle tracks. The heutoge update should be interesting too. Have fun!
@art128: Thank you! What about the bicycle bridge? While I update my railway network. I want hug you!
@Miriu: Welcome Miriu! Thank you for your comment. Soon there are 1000 respondents in my topic. You just have to play more and more and can not always build new regions. Totori is my Zen
@romualdillo: Thank you again Mr.Spain!
@Kisa Atsuko: Thank you!Thank you!Thank you! I'm going to give you a hug much more! I also hope you will be better soon. Otherwise I'll embrace you even more!

Greening of the residential areas III.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

art128

Once again a new beautiful update my friend. Love the paths between the danchis.

I haven't worked on the bridge yet, but I'll soon, maybe over the weekend. Don't worry, I'll finish it. I promise you.  ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

carlfatal

Nice work as always, my friend!  &apls

c.p.

You have made good use of the green-roofed apartment buildings.  Very nice city.  :thumbsup: I like your streets and roads with the fences, and also your parking areas.

Dantes

At the moment, all things go their way.

Replies:
@art128:*hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* Ototo-chan I want hug you! *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug*
@carlfatal: Thank you Carl-sama! 
@c.p.: It is an honor to get a comment from Mr Tree. I still have some of your trees in use.

Planting vegetation on the railtracks I.

In the next update there will be a lot of pictures with railways. I hope you like railway images. I will also try the environment to show something. I have resumed an old project. I will modernize and green the railway lines.

8. Overview

18. Yes, the tram works.

25. A small police station

26. I love Sento so much!

Vizoria

Great updates and great Japan-styled cities. My only criticism would be that house between that 45 degree merging railway section. It looks too close to the tracks.

c.p.

Excellent Japanese-style city building. &apls

Nanami

Another nice work! I can see how its very realistic in my opinion. I've see numberous rural cities in Japan and that how it comes...

and oh in picture no 21, where did you get that shop?

art128

The trees and the river around the railway is an excellent idea! Beautiful pictures, another great update. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

romualdillo

Great work again!! It seems to be a beautiful place to live in!!  :popcorn:

kelis

OMG...WHAT AN UPDATE !! I can't stop to watch all pictures, I think I've seen this update at least 10 times...
It's really good the way that you use to build your city, everything looks really japanese and I like, no, I love it !!

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

jab112

Awesome work.  What do you use to make your farms in those shots?  Specifically the borders and diagonal edges, they look great.

Dantes

Post #999 in Totori