• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Good evening Onii-chan!

What a superb update you have put there, my friend! I really like the renewal of this area. I can see that the city centre is expanding to the suburbs! ;)

There's something I really have been jealous from you, it's your river banks. These are simply wonderful!

Oh, and about the mail, sorry, I kinda forgot :3 ~ara ara, I'm going to make the mail right now!

~Welcome to page 28 Onii-chan!~
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Nice updates  &apls  I love the Japanese feel that all the electric wires give and that's a really cool sunken freeway  :thumbsup:

Dantes

Today one picture

Replies:
@Terring: thank oyu, i like your new earth future project.  :)
@art128:Hello my little brother, many thanks for the e mail.  :) I just got the pictures. Some pictures of the artists I did not know yet.
I am glad you like that the city district. I would be very glad if you build an urban area.  :thumbsup: So far there are not enough Japanese Sim City urban images. The banks I have a tutorial built by Framly. In his MD you can find the tutorial.  :)
@noahclem:Thank you !

Pictures from Totori IV:Residential Building Night Picture

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

noahclem

Very nice night picture Dantes  &apls

art128

Stunning picture, Onii-chan! Totori is beautiful by day and as well by night!

Props & Texture Catalog

RickD

Very nice night picture.
But there are undeveloped zones in it.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Dantes

I'm not feeling well.  :(

Replies:
@noahclem: Thank you noahclem-sama
@art128:Thank you for your comment little brother. I'd love to see night pictures in your MD. *hug*
@RickD:What do you mean by undeveloped zones? Because a river runs through the picture.  :'(

Pictures from Totori IV: The new japanese Sidewalk Mod is *woahw* Nr. 4

3.To dragonboy Skimbo and Uncle Nardo

4.I'd really like to live in the gray house.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

art128

Quote from: Dantes on March 04, 2012, 01:41:49 PM
@RickD:What do you mean by undeveloped zones? Because a river runs through the picture.  :'(

he means the undeveloped residential zones at the top of the picture. ;)

Anyway, that's again one nice looking update, Onii-chan! I really loved the first and the third picture.

Do you have, perhaps, a picture of an apartment building in front or just next to a railway? Just to set a home in Totori.  $%#Ninj2

Props & Texture Catalog

Skimbo

That massive ammount of cables is a bit too much. My favourites this time: #1 and #3
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Tokugawa

Fantastic ! I love the 4th pic :D
See Okatabawashi ! the pearl of the Orient !

Nanami

Looking good! I like how it looks with the new mod! :thumbsup:

kelis

The new japanese mod is amazing right ? In your city looks awesome,this make the pictures more realistic and that's perfect. Great job as always my friend  &apls &apls

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Schulmanator

Nice pix... you continue to impress.  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

unit2981

I noticed your using the new sidewalk textures. Do they conflict with the old sidewalk texture though? I'm afraid that I might crash my city if I use two at the same time  :'(
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

carlfatal

Hi Dantes,
rellay, really nice updates You show, i like how Totori developes. Keep it on, i will come back...
Greetz, Carl

nbvc

Great update, also the last night image. :thumbsup:

Dantes

I'm not feeling well. I will take a while, no updates. I'm sorry.  ()sad()

Replies:
@art128:Hello little brother. The image ends at the city map. The resident area was built at the city limits. At present, I will make no new images. Today is my last update for some time. I wish you all the best my little brother.
@Skimbo:Hello Skimbo. There are not too many power cables along the road. For Japanese relations is normal in the suburbs. I wish you continued success with your MD.
@Tokugawa: Thank you...
@976:Yes, the mod is really great. The mod is now optional, you should adjust it and maybe try out your wish.
@kelis:Thank you for your comment. I like the mod very much. I always go into more detail in SimCity. That's why I like this mod very much. I like realism, not too much, I like comic-optics as in manga. Byebye my senpai.
@Schulmanator:Thank you Schulmanator-sama
@carlfatal:Thank you Carl for your comment. I currently have no great joy. I will therefore also withdraw myself for a while and make yourself no updates. I hope you're not sad. I hope you Will you show pictures soon.
@nbvc:Thank you great nbvc-sama

Pictures from Totori IV: The new japanese Sidewalk Mod is *woahw* Nr. 5

Today I will show you some pictures of the many details of the Sidewalk Mod I will do by the end of this month or next month, no more updates.
Currently, it is my mental and physical health is not good. 

1.Railroad crossing: The power lines go over the railroad tracks.

3.The traffic lights at intersections have their own original Japanese pedestrian lights

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

RickD

Very nice pictures. I really like the power lines. Ok, they make no sense because they are randomly all over the place and the lines are too thick. I would never use them myself. But: In your setting they work very well.

I hope you will feel better soon.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

art128

Great pictures, onii-chan! Excellent details.

Hope you'll feel better, you have an e-mail. ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Nice updates  &apls  Love the rails, roads, and power lines  :thumbsup: