• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Framly

&apls500th Reply!        500th Reply! &apls
Congrats my friend and a warm welcome in the Classics ()stsfd()

Keep it on! :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

nbvc

Nice pond and welcome in the Classics. :thumbsup:

Dantes

500 comments! Oh my God. Many thanks to all readers and thank you for all that I write a comment. I need feedback to improve myself. Many thanks to you all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dE7D1i0TA0&feature=endscreen&NR=1 ->Please click on the link for right atmosphere music.  :)

Special thanks to:

rooker  :)
Art128  ;)
Skimbo  ()stsfd()
Carlfatal  :)
Framly   :'(
ricardomiranda  :)
Simcitler  :satisfied:

Without you I would not have made ​​it. THANKS

Replies:
@ricardomiranda: Thank you ! °o°
@carlfatal: Thank you carl.The lake has a lot of mosquitoes in summer and in marshy areas many noisy frogs.  :P
@Framly: Thank you my Sensei !  :'( Thank you Frank for the many support and assistance in the MD. Without you I would have given up and implemented this idea before.
@nbvc: Thank you !  :)

Pictures from Totori IV:Residential Building Projekt 1.1

1.To build a large area has been created.

4.Here is to create a new residential area.  :)

5.The original lake was demolished. A large park with a new pond to be built.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.:)

ricardomiranda

Great update! There's no way you take the grid at the bottom of logoa?

Dantes

I'm sorry, I forgot to press the G key.  :-[

art128

Quote from: Dantes on February 18, 2012, 10:51:17 AMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dE7D1i0TA0&feature=endscreen&NR=1 ->Please click on the link for right atmosphere music.  :)

THE PILLOWS, plus from the FLCL ost!!!  Now that's a way to start an update! Thanks onii-chan, thank you !!

First of all, I'm terribly sorry not leaving a reply to the previous update. To tell the truth, I saw it but was really tired and didn't answered, instead I went to take a small nap. ^_^

Now; moving on the the comment itself. Seems like you are having fun drying this small lake there, I hope it doesn't affect the ecosystem too much. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

Nice update! like the construction site!

rooker1

Another great MD in the Classics section and here's to another 5oo posts and many, many more great updates.
Congratulations from The SC4D Staff!!

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Dantes

Thanks...

Replies:
@art128:Little sisters need sleep. It is good that you've made ​​a nap. If you do not have enough sleep otherwise you are angry your big brother.  :P
I like FLCL. I have the anime and the manga. I would love to put a big kettle with one hand in my region on a mountain. I need some girls with a guitar with a built-in chainsaw. *haha*  :P
@976: Thank you !  :)
@rooker1:Many thanks to Robin for the honor.

Pictures from Totori IV:Residential Building Projekt 1.2

The new park was built. Soon to come gardener and plant trees, shrubbery, bushes and flowers.

1.Overview

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.:)

noahclem

Congratulations on making it to the classics!   :party:

Cool canals/water in the last update and I look forward to seeing more of the big residential plan from the last one  :thumbsup:

art128

Hmmm, never saw this canal kit before... looks nice! Great work with that park, Onii-chan! I like it a lot.

Funny fact: I have some doubt the yellow car on the last picture will be able to get out of its parking place... :D

Props & Texture Catalog

ricardomiranda

Very cool that channel, great update! &apls &apls

RickD

Congrats on the 500!  &apls

I don't think, I have seen this embankment set before.  ()what()
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Dantes

Replies:
@noahclem:Thank you for the honor. Among the classics to be is really great, even if I get now probably fewer comments. Today there is a housing project of the last pictures.
@art128:Otouto-chan  :) *hug* This is not a set channel. This is a set to build japanese urban parks with a lake.
A ninja is the owner of the yellow car. $%#Ninj2 When it gets dark, he uses secret ninja technique to drive your car on the road.  $%#Ninj2  $%#Ninj2  $%#Ninj2
@ricardomiranda: Thank you much !
@RickD: Thank you, yes the seapark set is from japanese Site  :satisfied:

Pictures from Totori IV:Residential Building Projekt 1.3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d9NF2edxy-M->Please click on the link for right spring atmosphere music.  :)

Gardeners have planted trees and shrubs and families have moved into new houses. The construction area is completed.

1.Overview

2.Multi-family suburban houses were built.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

art128

These are some quite amazing shots, Onii-chan! You could easily win the picture contest with the picture 3.4.5.6 !

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Very nice - I like the fences next to the rail line. Keep it up  ;)

Cheers,
Willy

carlfatal

Congrats for making it into the classics!  &apls
This new update is inice again, i like the construction site, looks very realistic. Now after finishing i think it´s the biggest koi pond i´ve ever seen!
Greetz, Carl

noahclem

Very nice!  &apls  I love the water you're using and all the trees look great  :thumbsup:

nbvc

Nice residential area with the lake. :thumbsup:

Dantes

Thanks for comment.

Replies:
@art128:Otouto  :P I've lost. I've got a point. It was from my little brother.  :-[
@Swordmaster: Thank you for comment.Sometime back I show more railway pictures. I hope you like this then.  :)
@carlfatal:I do not think that koi carp swim in the lake. Thank you for the congratulations. Your MD will also be promoted soon.  :thumbsup:
@noahclem: Thank you for your comment  :) Today I photographed the street with the crossing. You wanted to know why I've built there is no side street to the freight depot. The whole street was rebuilt and it was cheaper for the government there to develop the road.  :P
-> Click on it and it gets bigger!
@nbvc: Thank you nbvc-senpai !  :)

Pictures from Totori IV:LE works I.

I have revised the Lot Editor SOMY houses. The modern housing estates now look better.

before:

after:

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)