• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark7

And now I see where you were going with the lighter colored trees.  You used them to mark your future roads...very cool idea.

Things I like best:

1.  The pier/fish drying area on the shore.  It makes it very apparent that the main source of food comes from the sea.
2.  The way in which you have designed your farms.  They definitely look like family farm plots as opposed to the Maxis 'corporate' farms that came with the game.

This is looking good, keep up the good work!  :thumbsup:

noahclem

Great job with the last couple updates again and awesome OSITM!  &apls

Skimbo

Good work on the woods, you also create a nice village feeling.

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Dantes

Thank you for the great OSITM and thank you for your comments.

Replies:
@carlfatal:Thank you  :)
@SCWTC4:Many thanks for your comment. Wow, the city of Rome. I hope not disturb the tourists.  &mmm
@rooker1:Hi Robin. Thank you for the great honor. This particular month has given me a lot of fun. I hope you continue to look clean and have fun.  :)
@Shark7:Thank you. You made me see through the trees at the beginning. In the diet and the development I have much information about the Early Middle Ages japan. I hope you will like how the fishermen to develop farmers.
@noahclem: Thaaaank you  :)
@Skimbo: Thank you. Yikes, I see a Chinese dragon flying past?  :P

Old Japan:The craftsmen are coming!

We have the 1430. From the settlement became a village. To the clan of Citlermoto must be paid out of the rice camps taxes. Some villagers now have cattle. There are sheep, pigs and oxen. The village is growing.

1.Village center

2.The village has a lot of wood left over...

3. ...and therefore, a charcoal built.  :)

4.Coal heats better than wood. By the charcoal can now other craftsmen build businesses.

5.A stonemason provides his craft!  :)

6.The first two craft businesses bring new jobs for the villagers.

7. Overview

The next update is coming tomorrow!

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.
:)

Gringamuyloca

&apls  :thumbsup: Impressive Dantes!
???  :o  How you escaped my attentions for 15 pages, I am not sure... but it will NOT happen again.  ;D
I like how you present as much as what you take great care to share with us.
Congratulations on your OSITM and your move to Best Sellers!
Cheers...
Tamara

art128

I like this town, very pleasant, calm and I enjoyed viewing the pictures as well. Good job Onii-chan ! :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

SCWTC4

there is already a blacksmith? i need a katana  :D
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

Dantes

We continue with the update series. Thank you for the comments.

Replies:
@Gringamuyloca:Hello Canada, thank you that you've discovered my MD. Nice you like it. Every day you can find here a new update. I would love it if you purely look.  :)
@art128:I'm your big brother? I always wanted to have a little brother. You get quite a lot of cookies and I protect you. If you want you are allowed to read my manga. I have about sixty meters Manga books.
@SCWTC4:This is not a tool maker!  :angrymore: There is made of charcoal! In Japan, the sword was not very common as many think. Swords were a gun and intended only for warriors. Soon I will show what kind of weapon was popular.   :)

Old Japan:The village continues to grow.

Thanks to the stonework are the first stone houses and now argues that there is work around. Soon be strutting more people.

1.The first houses are built of stone.  :)

2.Parallel to the main road caused minor roads.

3.Where there is coal can now be quickly and easily heat water. The community is therefore building a bath house.

4.Welcome to the Sento!

5.A Sento is a bath house where they all meet in the neighborhood. Women and men have their own rooms. The bathhouse is a meeting place for news and gossip.

6.Overview

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

SCWTC4

Quote from: Dantes on December 02, 2011, 03:36:39 PMThis is not a tool maker!  :angrymore:
guess i'll have to wait then  $%Grinno$%
this time i'll go to the sento (what if i "accidentally" peek inside the girl's one?  :D)
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
m:

art128

Looks fantastic onii-chan! The three ponds a some nice touch.

Props & Texture Catalog

Skimbo

I like the way you show us the small improvements in living quality and economy =)

Quote from: Dantes on December 01, 2011, 02:44:59 PM
@Skimbo: Thank you. Yikes, I see a Chinese dragon flying past?  :P

Maybe.... Maybe again.... maybe more often......
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Dantes

Thank you for comments.We continue with the update series.

Replies:
@SCWTC4: Pick a girl. One is more for my little brother Art128 and carlfatal.  :P
@art128: I like the ponds and will also use it in my MD even further.
@Skimbo:Thank you for the compliment. I hope the development is too slow and boring.  &ops Unfortunately there are no dragons in Old Japan more that are all blown away when the man came.  &mmm

Old Japan:Officials and travelers (Year 1515/ sengoku-jidai)

The little village is growing and the Clan sends a Sitlermoto officers monitored the village board as the taxes and bring new knowledge.

1.The officer lives befitting in a new house.

2.The new Village Board brings new structures in the village. Previously lived in the village of fishermen and farmers. With the craftsmen and an official result is a society.

3.From the small rice fields are larger fields. The Village Board must pay to the domain is a certain amount of rice as taxes.
-> Please click on the image and it is bigger!

4.Many pilgrims discover the route as a route for themselves.

5.The farmers have built a picnic area so that pilgrims can rest. The hostel benefits from it and can sell more.

7.Overview

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

art128

Even bigger, even better! :D Onii chan daisuki! :) I'd say: the blond at the back, she looks like Mikki from Idolmaster

Quote from: Dantes on December 03, 2011, 02:31:33 PMI hope the development is not too slow and boring.

Don't worry, I think I and Skimbo love to follow your MD, and the way you update it is very well done.

Very clean update once again, Dantes! I like the hotel near the road.  :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

SCWTC4

wait wait wait, those girls are from Infinite Stratos. Charlotte dunois, Laura Bodweig, Lin Huang, Cecilia Alcott (first class choice Art  :D) and houki shinonono..
i'll go with Houki then, although i miss a bit Chifuyu sensei  ;D

talking about the village, the developement i'ts absolutely not slow or boring.. keep it up  :thumbsup:
m:

nbvc

carlfatal

Oh my...
I even don´t know much about Mangas, but 60 meters of them is quiet a lot i think...  :o
And cause of You and Art i´m learning some really interesting things about this kind of art. The only one i´ve read for a while was Akira.  &ops
Back to topic: i love Your journal here, what else should i say? It´s one of my all time favorites and i wish You a lot more readers.
Greetz, Carl
P.S.: nice girls again...  ;D

Simcitler

noahclem

Wow, beautiful updates Dantes!  &apls &apls  You work so fast that I've failed to keep up  &mmm  I promise to try harder  ;D

Dantes

Thank you for comments.We continue with the update series.

Replies:
@art128:Idolmaster I do not know unfortunately. Beautiful if you like a girl. I like your new avatar image with the anime girl with Santa Hat. You are the great idee.Danke zusprichst me courage. I thought it looks a bit boring now.
@SCWTC4:Thank you for the compliment. I hope you like the update again today. (soon to be again a smart girl for you)
@nbvc: Thank you !  :)
@carlfatal:Thank you Carl. You've read you. I'm not sixty meters of shelving manga but 6 M.
@Simcitler: Thank you. It is the story of a village in the domain of Citlermoto clans.
@noahclem:I want my friends to make MD happy. Every day there is an update, if I can. I've worked all last month to it.

Old Japan: New roads and more pubs (1530)

The settlement is a village grows. More and more travelers pass through on their journey to the village. Thus reached the village a little wealth.

1.Road works. The stone provides the material and the trails are paved paths correct.

2.Throughout the village there are now roads built of stone.

3.Next to the hostel, new pubs and new hostels to be built.

4.The new bars offer rest and overnight travelers. Opposite is a small shrine was built.

6.Night Scene of the pubs street.  :)

7.Overview

carlfatal

Wonderful update,  &apls
It looks so real. And the new Foothpaths from solid stone: a really innovative idea! Those people were modern.  :thumbsup:
Greetz, Carl