• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlfatal

@ Kergelen:  ;D
i thought the same, but then i remembered it´s SimCity and i stopped lurking although it´s not easy to ignore this new aspect in the game.
Wonderful work, Dantes!  :thumbsup:
Greetz, Carl

Framly

Great Update! I like the Anime-Bikini Girls :D

Congrats to 200 Replies &apls

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Dantes

201 responses to my MD. Thank you!  :o

Replies:
@art128:Thank you for your comment. The mosaic with the river has made me almost crazy.  :-\ The picture was just too big. I like the swimming pool too.  :)
@Ol.S / Benoit:Hi Benoit, in the course of OTSIM is also a region view.  :) First I want to finish this series.  :)
@bat: Thank you !  :P
@Lior:Thank you and welcome to SC4D!  :thumbsup:
@Kergelen:Everyone likes the girls more.  :D The time soon come back to her and other topics not swim when you see the anime-girls.  :P
@carlfatal: Voyeur! I'll send you right into an onsen!  $%Grinno$%
@Framly: Thank you, Thank you, Thaaank you  &ops  :)  :P

In the city it will fall

It is autumn. Slowly, the leaves on the trees change color. The leaves fall to the ground. Let's visit the city center before it gets cold and wet.

To enjoy the walk while I ask you to run this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdGSlZWEwE4&feature=related <- Please click on it!

1.On National Plaza
-> Click on it and it gets bigger!

2.Seat of government of the prefecture, city hall and old railway main station

4.Riverside in the residential area

5.Shopping street in downtown

6.Stadium and soccer club from Totori

7.At the new central railway station

9.National Plaza from a bird's view

12.Slowly the summer ends on express train station

13.Autumn in the city

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

Lior

Nice pics, I liked the fallen leaves at the streets.

Nanami

art128

Excellent work once again! This update showing the urban core was wonderful. Excellent mixture between residential blocks, tall buildings and empty spaces (both plazas and wild areas). Also I like how on almost each pictures there's a railway or a tram line.. Very representative of Japan.

Would you mind telling me which building are there on the last picture ? I mean the green roofed residential block, as well as the " U " shaped blocks.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

A lot of really nice pictures and neighborhoods!  &apls  I really like your roads, rails, and trams!

Congratulations on 200 replies!

Battlecat

Great work!  I like the way you handled the transition from GLR in Road to GLR bridge!  Nice selection of images in this update!

Kergelen

Really great autumn pics! Great job in the city and with the avenue over the rail.
May I suggest to use some MMP seasonal trees from Girafe and Lowkee, that can fit with the autumn city autumn trees :thumbsup:

Quote from: carlfatal on November 12, 2011, 05:03:41 PM
@ Kergelen:  ;D
i thought the same, but then i remembered it´s SimCity and i stopped lurking although it´s not easy to ignore this new aspect in the game.
;D

Links to SC4 websites

bat

Dantes

Oh, rubbish it is the third day. I almost forgot the new update.  :'(

Replies:
@Lior: Thank you !  :)
@976: Thank you. I also like it very much.  :)
@art128:Thank you for the long comment. I am very glad that you like it. Unfortunately I can not remember where I call the "Kori" have residential blocks. I think of Hide & Seek. There, I've found nothing.  &cry2
I'm sorry.  &mmm
I like the way your new signature and your avatar image.  ;D
@noahclem:Thank you for the compliment. I've tried to build a beautiful area network.
@Battlecat:Thank you. I have the GLR bridge built before there were bridges and the road GLR combined.  &cry2 I would like to subsequently built a bridge combination, but then I have to make the river again. Too much work.  :-[
@Kergelen: My autumn update from the city had failed from the autumn trees. I just had to run only on the time. I compensate for it with you now a second part of autumn images.
@bat:  Thank you !  &ops

Autumn time in the country

While the rice is harvested, we look into the forest. Before the winter comes, there is still much work.
For a better atmosphere please click on the link for the appropriate music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCsHhiU99Gs&feature=related <- Please click on it!

1.View from above

2.The cemetery and the ancestral shrine form a unity with the environment.

3.The low bushes and the rocks were created by humans as a garden for the deceased.

6.Nearby is sawn wood for industry and energy

7.Deer and other wild animals are fed on the new surface.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

art128

Noo, don't cut thoses trees near that shrine for dead people. I think our dead people should rest in peace far away from the noise of urbanization. plus it looks like a big forest... you shouldn't cut it down!

But I like the details you've put in this update, specially from the mmps.

Too bad about the blocks, I really liked them.. I'll try to search on Hide and seek too.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Battlecat

Beautiful seasonal shot!  Simply gorgeous! 

carlfatal

Hi Dantes
I´ve heard the music while looking to Your MD, it´s very adequate to this pictures. And then i´ve heard it again and looked to the video: maybe autumn in Japan has more beautiful colours as anywhere else?
You should ask for a batter to create some Japanese maple trees. Girafes ones are perfect but don´t have this burning red colour... And this would really fit into Your awesome pictures.
Away from that it´s a fantastic update again,
i only missed the bikini girls?  :P
Where can i download this pool with the girls?  :D
Greetz, Carl

bat

SCWTC4

hi dantes, first of all very nice MD, the town has come out nicely, but most of all the shrine and the cemetery turns out to be oustanding  &apls
now, just a quick question; where did you get that sidewalk mod? it works very well with alla that japanese bats
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

Dantes

The series ends seasons from now with this update. It was fun, but do not worry there are still new updates every three days again.  :)

Replies:
@art128:You're funny. :D  Of course, timber is felled in the forest everywhere. Email I sent you the Kori from my own plugin directory. Have fun with it. ;)
@Battlecat:Thank you !
@carlfatal:Hi Carl, the public pool is SimGoober. Many thanks to you the update from the rural autumn like. It is much better than the pictures in the fall of the city.  :)
@bat:Thank you !
@SCWTC4:Many thanks for your comment and praise. Wow, you live in Italy?  :o After Berlusconi's gone I really hope that Italy will be as great again as it once was and all love it. :thumbsup:  Bella Italia!  :thumbsup: The Street Side Mod is here:
http://hide-inoki.com/bbs/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=799
All the best to you and Italy!  ;D

Rice cultivation throughout the year

Rice in Japan is essential to every meal. Except in ice cream, there are actually everywhere rice.  :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rice

1.In winter, the field rests

2.In spring, the field is flooded ditches and repaired

3.A few weeks later, seedlings are planted in the field by hand or by machine. Rice is the only crop that stands in the water. Previously, farmers have bred trout between the rice. Here, the koi carp its origin.

4.In summer, the rice seeds ready to grow.

5.In the fall of the rice is harvested. Machine or by hand with small bundles are tied together. In some parts of the country, the rice is hung on poles and dried in the sun again.

SCWTC4

negative criticism? man, i can't even think about constructive criticism after seeing your update, those ricefield are beautiful, and those seasonal lots fits perfectly with the change of seasons you're showing here.

and thanks for your support to Italy  :thumbsup:
to be honest i still fear that Berlusconi would clamp again on the presiden'ts seats because he already said that he could overthrown our new government wherever he wants by just revoking his parlamentary support  &mmm, otherwise i obviously hope that no one here makes again the mistakes made by supporting him in 2001 and 2008 elections, and that our new government put some strong basis to overcome recession.. :)

now... i thik it's better to get back to SC4  ;D
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

bat

Ol.S / Benoit

Last three updates are really nice :)
I love the logging scene, and those seasonal japanese fields are amazing...
Keep it up !  :thumbsup:
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture