• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallasey

Another great update again!

That clear blue water looks great with the fisherman after a catch!

Dantes

Replies:
@wallasey:Thank you! I fried the fish for you now. Good appetite! Thank you for your comment.  :)

Totori Loop Line: Yonago City / Industrial Station and Town

It continues with the train ride from Sendai by Yonago city.
The large images are linked. If you click on it they are great.  ;)

-> Click on it and it gets bigger!
1.1 Yonago Main station

2.0 We drive towards Saihaku
3.0 The industrial area...

3.2 ... at night...

3.3  ...and at day  :)

4.0 We drive towards Yonago mountain village

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.  :)

P.S.: When will disappear on the left site of the unnecessary waste of space?  :'( For each entry must move first man down the window. That is disturbing!  &mmm

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Skimbo

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

art128

Nice, the railway really blends in well. The last picture is wonderful, excellent job with the ploppable rocks.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Fantastic update there! Looking forward to more. ;)

menglipanghuang

oh,nice Asia style :thumbsup:

I am from East Asia,those pictures make me feel conversant &apls

I love you forever!

wallasey

I really enjoyed the railway trip!! The scenery around was wonderful!

Nanami

Very nice! is those rice field Mas71's? I found it's different with mine.

Dantes

Thank you for so many comments!

Replies:
@Framly: Thank you ! I try that it gets better.
@Skimbo:Thanks Skimbo I try to implement your advice.  :thumbsup:
@art128:Thank you. The last picture is a lot of work was. The height difference does not look anymore.
@Bat: Thank you  :)
@menglipanghuang:Woah, there's no greater compliment than when someone feels at home at the pictures.  :)
@wallasey:Thank you very much, but soon the ride to end.
@Tomas Neto: Thank youuuuu  ;D
@976:I love your image of Southeast Asia.In fact, I use rice fields as completely different from Mas 71. I found by Hide & seek  :P

Totori Loop Line: Saihaku

Soon we are driving in circles again. Our penultimate stop is Saihaku through which we pass through.

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.  :)

P.S.: When will disappear on the left site of the unnecessary waste of space?  :'( For each entry must move first man down the window. That is disturbing!  &mmm

io_bg

Very realistic railway layout :thumbsup: And nice mosaics!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

The panorama is wonderful and shows well how much work and time you've put into this project. The industrial area blend well in this environment. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

Again great pictures of your city! Nice work on it. :thumbsup:

Framly

Fantastic update! Looking forward to more. ;)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Tomas Neto

rooker1

Great set of updates.  I like your style.  It might be nice to see if you could use some wide curves from the NAM instead of the standard Maxis curve.  May add a touch more of realism to your towns.

If you look to the top of screen, just below where it says "Logout" there is two - signs, one shrinks that pane and the other shrinks the side pane.

Robin  ;)
Call me Robin, please.

Dantes

Replies:

Thank you for your comments. I am very happy that you enjoy the pictures.

@io_bg: Many thanks that you liked the mosaics. I like it as other players get the pictures just so beautiful out.  &Thk/(
@art128:Hello, thank you for your comment. I love to tinker with MMP hope that you now the industrial area on the outskirts of the update also like.  ;)
@bat:Thank you very much my German friend.  :)
@Framly:Thank you Franky, You inspire me with "RONDNOIR" too great to be such a performance.  :)
@Tomas Neto: Thank you !  ;D
@rooker1 :Hello rooker. But I use the NAM curves.  &Thk/( I do not understand your instructions. In addition to log in the menu is the only member directory.  &sly Sorry  &mmm

Totori Loop Line: Hizu Village

Today the last two stops before we are back at the station. I hope you have liked the tour and soon I will show other rail routes through the region.

1.Bird's perspective on the industrial area for art128  :)

io_bg

Another great update! By the way... to hide the left column just click on the minus button () at the top right of each page ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

carlfatal

Hi Dante,
today i´ve found Your MD here on SC4D, and what should i say: it´s fantastic from the first pics on You´ve shown in SF a few months ago. I never thought to see You here again, but it´s a good place for Your nice and detailed work.  :thumbsup:
Keep on and how does Nardo say: Take care, my friend!
Greetz, Carl