• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Back to R.C.D. !

Started by Akallan, January 08, 2016, 05:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

korver

Themistokles

Beautiful! &apls The gravel area breaks up the landscape and gives the area character.
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

metarvo

Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Akallan

Wardruna / 2'307 habitants / Ended
Village of Wardruna

North of Manilha extends Wardruna village, a small village built between highway and river. This region is of great beauty with its large forests and river flowing through the meadows. Enjoy your visit!

Replies:

Quote from: korver on June 23, 2016, 06:58:02 PM
Impressive work  :)
Thank you korver! :thumbsup:

Quote from: Mandarin(a) on June 24, 2016, 02:34:29 AM
Amazing  &apls Really like those fields! Interesting shapes.
Thank you very much, I tried to broke a maximum the grid! ;)

Quote from: vortext on June 24, 2016, 02:47:38 AM
Great work with those fields indeed, and in general your MMP-ing skills are improving by leaps and bounds!!  :thumbsup:

Wondering though why there's still this small stretch of elevated MHW at the bottom of the tile?  ???

The winding river is fabulous.   &apls
It is through observation and patience that I'm improving. Thank you!
That is the question! :P This piece of MHW to Wardruna is following the MHW from Manilha as shown in the image below:

I did not know how to build the RHW... So I built the MHW. :)

Quote from: Vizoria on June 24, 2016, 04:32:12 PM
As I said on Simtropolis, INCREDIBLE MMPing!
Thank you very much Vizoria! ;D

Quote from: Kergelen on June 26, 2016, 04:19:10 AM
Very nice MMPing &apls
Thank you! :)

Quote from: compdude787 on June 26, 2016, 04:16:02 PM
That is some great MMP work going on there, as many other people have said!! :thumbsup:
Thank you! Yes, and a long work too! :)

Quote from: Simmer2 on June 26, 2016, 06:51:02 PM
Breathtaking!!!
Especially the church scene  &apls &apls

Nick
Thank Simmer2/Nick, I love this picture too! :thumbsup:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

Mandarin(a)

vortext

Great work with those fields indeed, and in general your MMP-ing skills are improving by leaps and bounds!!  :thumbsup:

Wondering though why there's still this small stretch of elevated MHW at the bottom of the tile?  ???

The winding river is fabulous.   &apls
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Vizoria

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

compdude787

That is some great MMP work going on there, as many other people have said!! :thumbsup:
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

Akallan

Fanèse / 8'073 / Under construction

Hello everybody!
I'm back to present my new tile in construction... Return to origins, as it returns to the big lake of Dahammas! :D The city is called Fanèse, south of the capital, it is the following of it. It will be made at the border Dahammas an average density area on the banks of the lake, more down in the mountains but still on the border Dahammas, there will be rich residential areas.

More in the south along the lakes there will be some beautiful buildings mixed with villas. I present tonight a mosaic of the northern part of the banks and the showing card transport Fanèse.

See you soon! ;)

Replies:

Quote from: Vizoria on July 05, 2016, 04:19:02 PM
The stream and waterworks look fantastic as always! That rounded diagonal W2W building is quite the find to, where did you find it?
Thank you Vizoria! This is the Glenni building: NDEX Adverts o Plenty! :)

Quote from: manga rivotra on July 06, 2016, 10:14:37 AM
Your latest updates are great and the way you place the MMP is increasingly impressive  :thumbsup:
The stream is indeed superbly reproduced as the shore and this is really inspiring !  :)
Thank you very much! :thumbsup:

Quote from: Themistokles on July 07, 2016, 04:23:46 AM
Your mmp work is improving by leaps and bounds  :) That mmp water to game water transition is really good  :thumbsup:
Thank you Themistokles! ;D

Quote from: Vizoria on July 07, 2016, 02:14:29 PM
Your mmp work is improving by leaps and bounds  :) That mmp water to game water transition is really good  :thumbsup:

What MMP to game water transition?  ;)

I didn't even notice that and that is impressive.
:D
My CJ :

Vizoria

The stream and waterworks look fantastic as always! That rounded diagonal W2W building is quite the find to, where did you find it?

manga rivotra

Your latest updates are great and the way you place the MMP is increasingly impressive  :thumbsup:
The stream is indeed superbly reproduced as the shore and this is really inspiring !  :)

Themistokles

Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

Vizoria

What MMP to game water transition?  ;)

I didn't even notice that and that is impressive.

Akallan

Tonight, I am doing something new for you. Currently, I organize all my plugins folder, and it will take me a long time yet. I'm not going to play SC4 time I finish organizing my Plugins. To make you wait a few minutes (few minutes... &Thk/(), I proprose you a short video of my city Courtey!

Courtey, because it was one of the most popular forums where I publish (SC4 Devotion / simtropolis / ToutSimCities). This is the first time I make video montages, so it is normal that it is not of the highest quality, I hope this does not spoil your fun! ;)

Good viewing to all! ()stsfd()

https://www.youtube.com/v/KuusoFTBJFE

Replies:

Quote from: vortext on July 15, 2016, 01:18:17 PM
The airport at night is amazing!!  &apls

Also hope you don't mind I took the liberty to embed the video in your post.  :)
Thank you vortext! :)
Yes, you did well, I did not know how to put video directly on the page! Thank you.

Quote from: Simmer2 on July 15, 2016, 01:38:14 PM
Wow! Fantastic!! &apls &apls
Thanks! :)

Quote from: emanuelfranco0390 on July 15, 2016, 09:28:03 PM
Nice, I love everything in that video, so realistic city. Congrats.  :popcorn:
Thank you very much! ()stsfd()

Quote from: kbieniu7 on July 17, 2016, 04:09:04 AM
Oh dear! I haven't been there for a while and when I come back, I see another great leaps in your work! Impressive... hard to say what exactly, because everything is so. Maybe the irregular fields and roads and paths, that are so tiny-detailed and break the grid. Or the little bushes and trees filling each empty space near raillines. Or a stream flowing trough the highway junction.  Or the river in the city with a embankements on both sides and with some rocks and debris inside  :)

I've sen the video. It's nicely done. I like the further view with all that traffic driving on the highway. And the multi-level network crossings in 1:40.

Keep it going!  :thumbsup:
Hi kbieniu7! Thank you for your comment, it's been awhile we did not see you here!  ;D Glad you're back! :thumbsup:

Quote from: Vizoria on July 17, 2016, 09:41:26 AM
Good job! It's always nice to see new, high quality SC4 videos on Youtube.
Vizoria thank you! I try to make the best quality I can, but when I do video editing, I lose quality even when I take the highest settings. I do not know why (I use the Windows Movie Maker)!

Today I published a short video again. This is a "tutorial" that shows how I build as rivers. I hope you will like, the video is accelerated. :)

Edit: Vizoria: great idea, I'll do it right away. As of now, you have the list of MMPs that I used just below the video. Thank you Vizoria! :)
My CJ :

vortext

The airport at night is amazing!!  &apls

Also hope you don't mind I took the liberty to embed the video in your post.  :)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Simmer2