• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

帝光 | Teikō

Started by jmsepe, July 30, 2014, 08:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmsepe

OK this will be first venture into MDing here. Comments are highly appreciated :)

Just a prelude: I am into creating oriental-themed city which I hope you can agree with me on and I add anime characters just for fun.

Additional notes: I am not sure about the image sizes, I hope they are all right. And I normally update with at least 20 images, so I hope it isn't too much.

Well then without further ado, welcome to Teikou.

UPDATE 1.0
ヴィンテージのタッチ | Touch of Vintage

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UNDYING SUPPORT, SEE YOU NEXT TIME! :thumbsup:
TEiKO. IT'S MORE FUN HERE!
  ;)

Disclaimer: Some pictures are not mine, all of them are credited to their rightful owners. They are used under the fair-usage policy. If you want your pictures removed, feel free to message me.
Official site of Teiko is now available here.
Just wandering around like a teddy bear running around the garden. :P

"The greatest things in life are those that we have deemed unexpected yet are worth it."  - Anonymous

Jmouse

I like what you have shown here and I'm eager to see more. As for picture size, 800x600+ is normal, and 1024 wide is about the maximum. If they are too wide, readers have to scroll to see the whole photo, and that isn't good.

vester

Great start. Love the idea of twitches.  :thumbsup:

What you can do is add width to the img tag:
[img width=800]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TMAOfficial/July29/1.png[/img]

jmsepe

Thanks everyone for the support. Here is another update. :)

UPDATE 2.0
明確なスカイの日 | A Day Of Clear Blue Skies

;)

Disclaimer: Some pictures are not mine, all of them are credited to their rightful owners. They are used under the fair-usage policy. If you want your pictures removed, feel free to message me.

"The greatest things in life are those that we have deemed unexpected yet are worth it."  - Anonymous

Dantes

Is the character "Ritsu Onodera" Junjou Romantica from? Your pictures seem well thought out. I understand bad English, but I think I understand your concept! It pleases me. It is unusual and great!

romualdillo

Great Mayor/Personal Diary!! The concept is very original and I like your pictures!!  :thumbsup:

art128

That's the first time I've read a MD with this kind of story telling. I have to say it is well done. The pictures of the cities are fantastic too!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

jmsepe

Hi, here is a new update. :P

Dantes - Yes, nope he is from Sekaichi Hatsukoi. Same mangaka though for both Junjou and Sekaichi.
romualdillo - Thank you.
Art128 - Thank you.

UPDATE 3.0
買物熱 | Shopping Spree

;)

romualdillo

Great update again!!! I had so much fun reading Ayumi's Tweets!!  :thumbsup:

carlfatal

Different from your protagonists I am not that involved in social networking (if I don´t count writing here...  :D
But this is not only a nice presentation of your MD, also the pictures are wonderful, particulary the ones with houses.  $%Grinno$%
But this girl is also very nice...  ;)

Okay, back to SC4. I love those shots of small, traditional houses, the picture with the old shop in your first update is really nice. Definitely a neighborhood I would like to live. And your work with nightlights is very impressive.  :thumbsup:

belfastsocrates

I'm pleased you've decided to host here as well. I love the format of this, the social media aspect is perfect and well executed. I really enjoy it, great work.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Dantes

I like the mix of styles of buildings. You put the building into the wonderful image and atmosphere like it very much. Unfortunately, I can not speak English well and read why I do not understand what it says. But I like the idea, how you present your photos. A great work!

ユミーちゃん

うわー!これは本当に素晴らしいです!あなたはそれで素晴らしい仕事をした!禎子市は住むには絶好の場所のように見えます!
Now in English:
Wow! This really amazing! You did great job on it! Teiko City looks like a great place to live!

noahclem

Great start here  &apls  Sorry, I thought I'd commented earlier. You have a really unique and entertaining storytelling style and are a very skilled city builder. There are a lot of neat transportation systems, diagonal building, and appealing night pictures. Can I ask what the seawall you're using in the "coastal avenue" picture is?

jmsepe

Whoops. Sorry for being very inactive. I have been very busy with school and the student government. Also I would like to thank everyone who commented in this MD. :) Also, sad to report but the three cities I have been working on caught prop pox and now I am really quite disappointed. :'(

4. Replies to Comments:
romualdillo - Thank you so much I hope you enjoy this little holiday update. :thumbsup:
carlfatal - Thank you so much for the comment. I am glad you appreciated my work.
belfastsocrates - Thank you for your continuous support.
Dantes - Thank you! Unfortunately I cannot translate the text into other language since it is an image but seeing your patronage. I am inspired. :thumbsup:
ユミーちゃん - OMG, the real Japanese commented. :o Really though, thank you for taking some time to visit my MD and yes welcome to Teiko! You are very much welcome here.
noahclem - Thank you for such heart warming comment. As for your query, I am not sure whether that is Jeronji or Mas71 but I think it is the latter. :) Actually this city has not mass transit as of the time I posted this update but I did added some now.

UPDATE 4.0
その年の最高の時間 | Best Time of the Year

;)

Dantes

I like your pictures, as in an anime! You've done a great job again!
All the best to you

romualdillo

Beautiful wintry images!!!

jmsepe

Author's Note: Okay, no more long author's note! It is party time and let's go have some fun! Somebody open the red wine please! *Poof*

5. Replies to Comments:
Dantes - Thank you for the comment and happy new year. More anime stories in 2015!
romualdillo - Thank you for the comment and have a happy new year too. :)

UPDATE 5.0
祝賀会 2015: Celebration 2015 - Coming Together as One

;)

Nanami

Awesomoe work jm! I really love those lightwork... your work really worth it!

btw what kyouya do there?

art128

Fantastic update, loved the countdown to 2015.

Happy new year to you too. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog