• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Zeroing City V.4 - New version of Dukes

Started by Uzil, January 31, 2011, 01:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Two great updates! Also nice work on your beautiful city... :thumbsup:

Uzil

jmdude and bat ~> Thanks for your comment  :)

Now, I propose you to visit the wealthiest island of the city : Isla Sorna (without risk  :P )

QuoteIsla Sorna in the past was a meeting place for the crews of whaling because whales were passing near the coast to go down south, but the scarcity of those they gave the island abandoned. But since 1950, with the construction of a wall breaking waves off the island, this one became very attractive to wealthy inhabitant of Zeroing wanting to have a place sheltered from the bustle of the great beaches in RiverBeach with a beach almost private.

(All pictures are available in Full HD 1080, click on the picture for watch it in HD)

Your comments are always welcome.  :thumbsup:

Ol.S / Benoit

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Risu

I like how you managed to grasp the "feel" of the island in each of the screenshots. Sometimes that's hard to do.

Uzil

Thanks for your comments  :)

(All pictures are available in high resolution, so click on the pictures)

And go for a new update, starting with a satellite view from today:

With the names of neighborhoods:

Quiet area of ​​the city, accounting for many villas, Ultor is a place of obligatory passage for commuters coming to work on the West Coast stores and high-tech industries of Acter.

You will have noticed, it's autumn, with the rain, cold temperatures and yellow trees.

The rain stopped and gave way to clear skies at night, but temperatures quickly fall below 10 °.

PS: Sorry for the big white bridge, but it is the only currently compatible with the RHW.

supremec

Click on the banner to see my BATs

Ol.S / Benoit

Great update again !
Une question : Tu agrandis la région au feeling ou dès le départ tu avais déjà un "plan" en tête ?
Juste un petit reproche sur la vue région, trop de ponts au niveau de l'embouchure de la rivière je trouve.
Benoit.

kbieniu7

Cool! Great colours, and suburban-area-feeling  :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Uzil

Quote from: Ol.S / Benoit on October 24, 2011, 08:07:48 AM
Une question : Tu agrandis la région au feeling ou dès le départ tu avais déjà un "plan" en tête ?

Les deux on va dire, car là je masque les cases qui n'ont pas été travaillées  :)

Risu

Geez, that rain sure is torrential! But the city still looks good tho'. :)

Btw, I kinda like that big RHW bridge after all.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Uzil

Thanks for your comments  :)

(All pictures on this post are available in high definition by clicking on it)/(Toutes les images de ce post sont disponibles en haute définition en cliquant dessus)

QuoteTargets for end 2011-early 2012:
-Colonize territories around the city
-Emergence of the famous RHW in the suburbs
-Vote for a new law forbidding citizens to walk around naked in front of an educational institution
-Continue the conversion of the classic lines of rail lines by high-speed certified IDS ©
-Conversion of old coal plants in favor of new nuclear reactors next generation

QuoteObjectifs pour fin 2011-début 2012 :
-Coloniser les territoires autour de la ville
-Apparition du célèbre RHW dans les banlieues résidentielles
-Vote d'une nouvelle loi interdisant aux citoyens de se promener nu devant un établissement d'éducation
-Continuer la conversion des lignes classiques de train par des lignes à haute vitesse certifiées IDS©
-Conversion des vieilles centrales à charbon au profit de nouveaux réacteurs nucléaires dernière génération

Ol.S / Benoit

Can't wait to see more of your porjets here ! :)

QuoteVote for a new law forbidding citizens to walk around naked in front of an educational institution

So you can walk around naked anywhere else than in front of an educational building right ?!
Benoit.

Uzil

Quote from: Ol.S / Benoit on November 03, 2011, 05:01:58 AM
So you can walk around naked anywhere else than in front of an educational building right ?!

Yes, but in some neighborhoods, it is best to avoid  ;D

As usual, all pictures are available in high definition, click it to this.

And yes, early November mid-fall, it's ugly .. and costs more in the morning. This does not prevent the city to be in full swing as the society of pick-ups of dead leaves that are struggling to find the manpower to clean parks and sidewalks.

School buses went all over town to pick up children attending the school.

16h in the afternoon, the sun made ​​a timid appearance and slightly warms the atmosphere.

Cool night under the moonlight obscured by some clouds resistant.

Your comments are welcome  :)

Girafe

looks correct   ;)

but it's a little bit empty of life, more peaople and traffic would be welcomed  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Uzil

Quote from: Girafe on November 08, 2011, 12:01:31 PM
but it's a little bit empty of life, more peaople and traffic would be welcomed  ;)

I know, but can not have traffic, yet most of the roads that are in these pictures are at least 1,000 in traffic.

noahclem

Nice job with this crowded area  &apls  The NWM use is cool, especially the twin OWR 5's  :thumbsup:

rooker1

There are some great updates on this page.
That last night shot look great.

I see you are posting your pictures as jpgs now.....thank you very much for that.  But the ones at the top of the page are still pngs and take a long time to load.  Please convert them when you have the chance.  It's really in your best interest as well as it is a rule that MD pics should all be jpgs.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

RickD

Great updates. That night shot is fantastic.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Swordmaster

Very nice pictures! But, are these seasonal and non-seasonal trees mixed together? Or did you just take the pictures in early fall?