• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tropical Weather Effect Dir Bugs

Started by HurricaneMod10, March 26, 2020, 05:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HurricaneMod10

TROPICAL WEATHER EFFECT DIR

In some cases, a tropical storm is currently on your land or water do not have any supports to move directions across the path of the any regions just like tornadoes with effect dir so I can't find it which one the effect dir does need to fixing with it. The effect dir does have bugs.

I made the effect dir with a tropical storm but they had been problems with effect dir so I can't find it which one the effect dir does have bugs with dense cirrus overcast, eye, eyewall and spiral rainbands are expected along the effect dir with all of these bugs.

Sorry for my English is not good. Help me with effect dir, which has been bugs.

Looking forward to get more work with future tropical cyclones.

mgb204

I can't help you with anything relating to EffectDIR, in fact I'm not sure anyone can really assist you much there, it's very much not documented for the most part how this works. Xannepann, who's no longer around often, was one probably the most knowledgeable in this area.

What I can tell you though, the colours you are seeing is what happens when an S3D object is referencing a texture that does not exist. S3D textures must use the Group ID 1ABE787D, otherwise it won't be linked correctly to the model. Otherwise check the full TGI ID, especially the Instance ID is correct, including any 0x prefix where needed.