• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Come in and Convince us and Yourself

Started by mrbisonm, February 02, 2009, 09:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where do You want this to play

on SC4Devotion
60 (92.3%)
on Simtropolis
5 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 65

mrbisonm

Thanks Pat, I'll do that. Now I am terribly sick with a Cold, nothing's moving, all I do is sleep....lol.

mrb

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Pat

MrB you get better OK and yes that is a order lol....  Then once your better lets get the ball rolling OK!!!

@ Jon yea sure I believe that as much as well you know it enovles a bull hehheehe

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

BarbyW

Please get well quickly, Fred. I am anxiously awaiting the start of GRV 2.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

mrbisonm

Thanks, I am starting to feel a bit better. Darn cold, haven't had a severe one like this for many years........

Ok, I will be ready this weekend to start the thread , mostly an introduction, preparation and also we need some ideas. So I will pm BarbyW with the details and if she could please open a thread for me. See ya all there.....  :thumbsup:

mrb

rooker1

Great news mrb.
Still not too sure if I will join in, but I am anxiously waiting to see how everyone else plays along.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Robin what do you say to a friendly wager???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

mrbisonm

Ok....it has started. You can see the introduction below.

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7035.0

I will show the maps in a day or two and you may choose. See ya all there.

mrb

danielcote

When is the next GVR going to start and has this one finished?

Pat

Nope the current GRV II challenge is still going on... Far as when is the next one well hmm???