• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simcity 4 Community Magazine

Started by darraghf, July 21, 2009, 07:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darraghf

This post will be edited later!

Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

WC_EEND

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

darraghf

Sorry WC_EEND, but as it turns out, from a post by a Simtropolis Moderator, Something like this has already been brought up and will be happenning in the near future, so I'm sorry but this project is now over for the forseeable future, so please do not apply. I'm going to discuss the news I have just heard with the moderator and see what I can do.

WC_EEND

I noticed that, after applying. I think I'd be best to edit the topic title so no one else makes the same mistake as I just did ;)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

alan_vzla

And why don't you make it a SC4 devotion magazine? not neccesarily going for the whole SC4 community, but aimed to the users of this site, writing about things that come up in this site (MD reviews, projects updates and others)

darraghf

Okay, after discussing with a Simtropolis Moderator, I have been given the thumbs up to go ahead with my Idea. So you can now apply again. I will be back with more information about this project later.

If you are interested, apply above please. We need all of the help we can get.

darraghf

This will be a collaboration or news and events and maybe reviews, etc from Simtropolis.com and SC4Devotion.com My plan is to have this for viewing online. I'll be back more with some more info.

Please sign up if you are interested in this project.

-Best Regards,
Darraghf

Mr_Maison

I'm not signing up at the moment but I just want to say congratulations and I think this is an excellent idea. I would read it every month as I cannot log on the internet without peeking in on SC 4 Devotion, Simtropolis, and SimPeg. Looking forward.

darraghf

Thanks, we are still looking for anyone who is interested in joining the group, so make sure to sign up if you think you can contribute to this project in any way.

darraghf

Is anyone interested in applying for this?

beutelschlurf

moin darraghf,

sure, i'm interested in it, but in the moment i can't afford the time, unfortunatly! at lest not in the moment ...  &mmm

b_schlurf

darraghf

Well, if anyone feels tht they cannot dedicate enough time to it, they can always just apply as a freelance, and can be free to contribute whenever they have them time.

sithlrd98

I am interested in helping as I can...not sure what I can offer! Also, the link sends me to http://sprinterweb.net/notify/2.php which is Webserver Technical Notes Part 2.

Jayson

darraghf

Sorry, I've changed the link. I don't know whats wrong, because when I click on the link, i get the 403 erroe and when I type it into my address bar, the link works. You should be able to register now.

joelyboy911

I registered to be a freelance. I guess you'll be in contact.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

darraghf

Hi Guys, We have created a forum for our project, so check it out and join if you want to! http://www.sc4communitymagazine.co.cc