• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

szarkoz

I love your work Badsim. AntigOne inspired me to take up lotting. It's still nowhere as good as yours, but I'm trying ;)

And of course...

...Wesołych Świąt i Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku for you from Poland!
If you can't read my nick, just call me Tom.

mightygoose

who created that wonderful prop for the "True Parisian block 4x4" your shots are fantastic as always...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

jeronij

Simply breathtaking last 2007 update  ???  :o

It was a real pleasure to see every single picture. The Christmas shots are really exceptional. Thanks for this special gift  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

vester

What a way to finish of the year.

Super update, nothing less.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

freedo50

Well that was just mindblowing...

I've never seen detail like it. Seriously, that update is up there with the best stuff I have ever seen; the best of SCR, 3RR, AVR and the likes (couldn't think of anymore 3 letter acronyms for MD/CJs  :D).

Congratulations, your skills are amazing.

Fred

*walks back to take another look*

thundercrack83

Quote from: freedo50 on December 29, 2007, 03:10:17 PM

That pretty much captures the essence of viewing an update here! And your latest one has not disappointed!

Happy New Year, my friend! Hope 2008 is as grand as 2007 has been here!

Dustin

Yoman

Hey there. I don't often comment here mainly because I'm so overwhelmed by your updates I wouldn't know where to start, and I don't think a empty comment would help you at all. But I do have one note that is making me post this comment.

All the European cities I've visited have had a few gigantic Avenues, but most of the rest of the city is composed of little side streets. Now when you make your lots you have these little alleys that are incredible, thats one of my favorite parts. Like on your recent Diagonal lots, you created an alley with trees down the center, I was amazed. So what I'm saying is maybe use more of the smaller thoroughfares such as streets and roads (or your incredible alleys).

Either way I'll still be coming back.

Glenni

Wow...
Badsim... this Cj is just mindblowing, it's right up there with Olympia! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pikatchoum

Wow, as some others said: no words can describe the las t update.
i'm also trying to make some christmas lots but i don't have all those guirlands, i may have porki's ones, and Peg's and Key's. I obviously missed some lots beacause i miss diversity.

I'm waiting for the next update, keeping the lights of your city in the eyes.

Bonne année ( un peu avant l'heure je sais ;) ... )

warconstruct

that it realism  &apls &apls it is impressive !!!

et bonne année 2008  :thumbsup:
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

paroch

Well, having seen the last update I am just sorry I have not spent time here before.  It really is an amazing city you've created.  I'll now have to view it all from page 1.

Mulefisk

Incredibly awesomely fantastic.  $%Grinno$%

That's all i've got to say.

TopCliff

I just read through this entire journal, and I have but one word to describe your work:

AWESOME!!!
I can't even imagine all the time and work you spent on this. Probably as much time as I've spent playing PS2 in my whole life. You've been a wonderful inspiration for me. Thank you very much. &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls :thumbsup:
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

thundercrack83

Congratulations, Badsim!

The Staff

Ennedi

Congratulations Cedric!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

bat

Congrats for your second award!

Looking forward to some updates in this special month!

freedo50

Ah shoot, looks like I forgot to post it here! This was supposed to be here before Dustin (Thundercrack) posted the rosette. Sorry  &ops
As I said, great work Badsim. Best wishes for 2008  ;)

Fred

Congrats on the OSITM "promotion"

kimcar

&apls &aplsCongrats my friend  :thumbsup:

Nardo69

If you are NOT Sloppet you need to be very good for two pages full of comments but no update ...  :D

And you DO deserve the SIOTM for the second time!

Congrats!!  &apls

Bernhard   :thumbsdown:

jayo

Simply Breathtaking

:shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2:
I'm back