• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supremec

I really love your airport  &apls All is amazing  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

bat

Fantastic work on the airport and great overview of that region... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kelis

WOW, Great job friend, specially I like the airport and the region view, fantastic work on your Japanese region  &apls &apls

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

Thanks guys for the warm comments!

mgarcia - Thank you for your comment. Though, despite the lack of potential texture pack, I have the two texture packs you've noted. Still can't put my hand on the missing texture.

Okay guys, today we are going to see the national stadium, located near the city center of Hiroshima. You can access it by the train line, and the subway line. I hope you'll enjoy these two mosaics and three pictures.

This mosaic shows the stadium's station at the top, suburbs and central part of Hiroshima with the central station at the bottom.

From this mosaic you can view the green temple, which is located on the river between the central part of the city and the suburbs.

This street crossing is known as "Yotsuba 109" because of the modern angled building.

This pictuer shows how the suburbs are planned, with a raised dam along the river. ( the other side is a long slope, note that the dam is 10m tall)

A temple in the suburbs.

I hope you enjoyed this update.

Have a good day/evening!

-Arthur.  :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Awesome update buddy  &apls &apls

I love Hiroshima Central Station! As usual your choice of bats and transport layout are top-notch, to say the least. The fall colors are also spectacular.

The slow march towards to HoF....

kelis

What a great update !! I love the Hiroshima central station with all those buildings, another good thing it is that slope near of the river...Well friend, as always you did a great job with your Japanese region, keep up the good work amigo !

Saudos  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

nbvc

Fantastic work. I like this building going over the river. &apls &apls

bat

Great work on that stadium. Also wonderful views of your nice city. :thumbsup:

io_bg

Great work, You've captured the Asian feel excellently! And nice work with the rail network, I like the stations :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Swordmaster

How's that Central Station? I don't get the elevation going on there, with the avenue overpass and the rails coming underneath it. Could you show that area from a different angle maybe?

Otherwise, this is another great update, Arthur.

Cheers,
Willy

Framly

Great work Arthur :thumbsup:

the big mosaics are amazing ;)

I really like the asian feeling in your pictures :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Yan077

Those mosaics are absolutely stunning Arthur  :o Grandiose!  One of the update of the year  &apls &apls &apls

Sciurus

I'm fan, it's great, as always and ... I love what you do! It's my first inspiration for my city! $%Grinno$% &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

rooker1

Loved the update. 
I especially like the train station in the bottom section of the first mosaic.  The way you have it set up looks like one massive building, and that skywalk to the raised park is a nice addition.
Always a pleasure to view your work.
Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

benedict

That is a phenomenal update. Incredible level of realism in those updates.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

skyscraper

wow, awesome pictrues, i love the first one  &apls &apls
sky's Sim City Venus - Project (Start: 2013)

Only on Sim City (2013)

Current Progress: Planning

Ol.S / Benoit

Fantastic work again Arthur ! :)
The airport was amazing as well !

I'll stay tunned for more :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

art128

Thanks for the comments guys~ Much appreciated.

Swordmaster - i'll try to post an explanation about the station in the next update! ;)

Today, we will head back to a town I've shown quite some time ago. I'm talking about Nagano and its surroundings. ( You can refer to the region view on the first page. )

The next two images are from the national airport. I've made a change after a comment at TSC, it was about adding security fences along the upper side of the airport which were lacking.

I hope you enjoyed this update!

Have a nice day/evening!

-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Yan077

The first mosaic is one of the best I've seen for a while ! Lovely river with those awesome bridges...   :o

Excellent work my friend  &apls &apls &apls